OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now why I turned around says all sorts of weird things about me, but I watched LeFevour's O-Lineman form a circle around him while he relieved himself right on the sidelines.

Nice to have privacy, even in public I suppose.

That's five layers of protection right there.

What I don't get is how this team can play so well against New England (who, admittedly, played terribly) and, in recent years, Dallas on MNF, San Diego last year, etc. and then come out an lay a freakin' egg against teams like the Dolphins who are 0-3 and starting a brand new QB.

Bills have a knack for making rookie QB's making their first start and other crap QB's look like all-stars. Those same QB's then go on to throw 2 or 3 picks a game from then on and look horrible against every other team in the league, but look great against us

Lynch is averaging 5/6 of a yard per carry. All he needs is more attempts.

Lynch can't make a cut, though, without taking three half-steps to do it. Lynch would be better off if he just ran straight ahead.

Jackson, I think, is the better back.

Edwards 6 of 14 for 83 yards and 2 INT's, one for a TD...pathetic

Bills with 104 yards of total offense against a team that has gotten shredded in its past 3 games...pathetic

Defense can't stop a completely 1 dimensional team with no weapons other than 2 RB's and no QB(a freaking rookie starting his first game in the NFL! for christ sakes)...quadruple pathetic

That's what scared me about this game. All the talk about how many long passes they

gave up this season. We usually do the opposite.

I really thought we could take advantage of that. Thought wrong.

I knew it was gonna be a bad day when I lost to the Saints this morning on Madden by the score of 70-10....I'm a pretty good Madden player by the way....it was the worst beating the CPU has ever given me...I knew it was a bad omen.

FIRE DICK JAURON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start building SOMETHING for next year...sigh....

The injuries are incredible. The OL is too young.

But yes, I'm in the Fire The Coach mode. The OC firing, no veteran OL to assist the growth, now -no desire.

Our team is rudderless.

I give up. I have maintained a positive attitude, believed they could turn this around, but this is the perhaps the most pathetic, poorly coached, uninspired no effort game I have ever seen. This is saying a lot since I have been watching this team for some 45 years. I am disgusted. I am actually looking forward to the eventual sale of this team and move to some other area. I have had it. It is simply not repairable.

I knew it was gonna be a bad day when I lost to the Saints this morning on Madden by the score of 70-10....I'm a pretty good Madden player by the way....it was the worst beating the CPU has ever given me...I knew it was a bad omen.

FIRE DICK JAURON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start building SOMETHING for next year...sigh....

Build what? YOUR owner is going no where. I was born a Bills fan, but I've boycotted watching, or following this team due to Ralph. As excited as I was about Bruce getting into the HOF, I was equally disappointed that Ralph got in. During the SB years, I was pleased that it seemed that he finally figured out how to run a team (by staying out of the way). Then he lets Polian go and the rest is history. Other than one 6 year run, the guy has been THE most frustrating part of rooting for this team.

NO MORE!

I'm still a fan, but I simply cannot ruin my days hoping that this guy can bring me a speck of joy. When he goes, I'll be back. I only logged in today since I saw the score and wondered what type of Armageddon I'd see on this board. About what I expected.

What a shame.