Classy Chick in Buffalo @ 3AM

EZC-Boston

Took a trip with some friends to the home opener and got a hotel room downtown Saturday night. We hit the bars on Chippewa and then hit up Jim's Steakout, as seems to be mandatory. It's about 3AM and as we walk in, I see a guy dump the remnants of his sub on some girl. Now I have no idea what she did to deserve it (or if she did anything at all) but lucky for us my buddy had his I-phone ready and filmed the aftermath. She was swearing up a storm and starting throwing punches at him and his friends and then she took of her shoe and this went down...

FYI - NSFW/turn your speakers down, her language is horrible.

Did you here the sound of the heel hitting the skull? (15 seconds) I had to play it over but its priceless!

Nice work, at least one member of the endzone crew can hold their liquor at that hour!

What did that guy do again? She was pissed and hammered.

Did you here the sound of the heel hitting the skull? (15 seconds) I had to play it over but its priceless!

Nice work, at least one member of the endzone crew can hold their liquor at that hour!

What did that guy do again? She was pissed and hammered.

That sound replays over and over in my head, even without the video. She caught him right between the eyes and he was bleeding instantly. He just sat there in a daze like WTF...

What no one has seemed to ask is...would ya? :lol:
Without a doubt. She's gotta be wild in the sack.
How about some 2 on 1 action with her and the other woman she was putting her arm around. :unsure:

Maybe I'm old ugly and desperate, but did that question have to be asked? I'm guessing 95% of the adult male population on this planet would do her.

Maybe I'm old ugly and desperate, but did that question have to be asked? I'm guessing 95% of the adult male population on this planet would do her.

I don't know. If there was a way to do her without being with her I'm up for it. There are plenty of good looking non-psycho women out there.

• 2 weeks later...