Bills Sign Jamon Meredith

LABills08

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given some of the completely irrational bitching by many here about the oline in preseason, perhaps you shut your mouths and let the professional scout and coaching staff do their jobs. They certainly have been doing a good job so far. Sean Kulger is a good oline coach so if he's on board, I'm on board.

Given some of the completely irrational bitching by many here about the oline in preseason, perhaps you shut your mouths and let the professional scout and coaching staff do their jobs. They certainly have been doing a good job so far. Sean Kulger is a good oline coach so if he's on board, I'm on board.

Here's you: "I think it was a good decision. Wait, I know I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah!! You guys are total !@#$wads and I hate you. Whew! Almost forgot!"

The professional scouts and coaching staff who brought us Langston Walker, Duke Preston, Melvin Fowler, Jason Whittle, Tuten Reyes, Derrick Dockery, and traded our only ProBowl lineman over the past decade? You mean that coaching staff and group of professional scouts?

Here's you: "I think it was a good decision. Wait, I know I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah!! You guys are total !@#$wads and I hate you. Whew! Almost forgot!"

How to make money betting: find out what the majority of fans think and do the opposite. Vegas was built by people being right.

As soon as everyone started killing the Bills because of meaningless football, i knew we would be ok. Most fans know nothing. Solid pickup with some nice long term potential.

The professional scouts and coaching staff who brought us Langston Walker, Duke Preston, Melvin Fowler, Jason Whittle, Tuten Reyes, Derrick Dockery, and traded our only ProBowl lineman over the past decade? You mean that coaching staff and group of professional scouts?

In fairness (we all care about fairness and objectivity, right?), Meredith is a rookie. So people like John Guy probably had little to do with this decision...they would maybe have scouted only whatever preseason games Meredith played in.

More likely, the Bills college scouting department had more of a say in this acquisition, which to many people here is not a reassuring thought. No one in this organization has earned that much "benefit of the doubt" at this point I admit.

But, it's looking like we had a very good draft, and the Bills added superscout Buddy Nix this past offseason. So I'm personally optimistic about the moves this team has made of late including today's personnel moves (Meredith, Freeman).

Yes, Chris Carter was released by Buddy Ryan in Philly

I believe Carter had a serious problem with either alcohol or drugs at the time.

BTW I think this is a good pick up for some much needed depth! Barring a trade how does the FO bring in someone for the line that has veteren experience? Runyan and the other OTs being talked about have been in to visit and the FO passed, that tells me they don't see them as good fits. Runyan will probably sign for about 6 million/yr or less if he gets any offers at all and I don't think that is problem for the Bills if they thought he could do the job.

Who did you want them to spend big money on? Runyan? Levi Jones? Bring Langston Walker back... none of them will fit the no huddle. Not to mention what's the problem with our line right now? Our offense through 2 games is performing better than it has in 10 years. I'm fine with the youth movement.

YOuth movement is going well so far. These boys will be dowright NASTY in three years <_<