Bills Vs Saints

JPicc2114

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably end up being a game where the Bills coulda used a wicked two-back set with both ML and FJ. Too bad Lynch got caught with a legal firearm in his trunk and didn't just brutally kill hundreds of animals or he'd be back for this one.

This will probably end up being a game where the Bills coulda used a wicked two-back set with both ML and FJ. Too bad Lynch got caught with a legal firearm in his trunk and didn't just brutally kill hundreds of animals or he'd be back for this one.

lol

This is going to be a tough game.

The Bills have got to keep Drew Brees & Co. on the sidelines, so I expect to see a lot more of handing the ball off to Fred Jackson.

They really need to get Omon in there a bit more. I know he's not the game-breaker Jackson is but, especially with the no-huddle, having a a guy who can pound the ball up the middle isn't a bad thing. Late in today's game, Omon got the ball twice and pounded 2 four yard runs. I really thought had they left him in there they could have pushed it in.

I'm not sure how he is at blocking, but Jackson is getting pounded doing so much on his own.

Frddy Jackson *IS* a wicked two-back set.

AMEN!

If anyone thinks that ML or ML+FJ will account for more yardage than FJ did yesterday.....

Anyway, even if the Bills win the TOP battle, it doesn't take long for Brees to put up 48 points, so not sure how our run game is the key.

AMEN!

If anyone thinks that ML or ML+FJ will account for more yardage than FJ did yesterday.....

Anyway, even if the Bills win the TOP battle, it doesn't take long for Brees to put up 48 points, so not sure how our run game is the key.

We've got to get a few tips or force a few mistakes from the Saints...or be lucky enough for them to force them themselves. Anything to keep points off the board for NO.

AMEN!

why shouldn't we think that? new orleans has a BAAAAAD defense.

Too true. Speaking of which, I heard that Vick's jersey has been flying off the shelves and are now on back-order. Score one for NFL marketing!

I'm definitely worried about this game.

1. Our offense CANNOT take a quarter off like it did against the Bucs.

2a. Drew Brees is a beast. Show him the blitz and he gets the ball out quick. Let him hold it he'll burn you deep. Can we get pressure with 4/5 guys and put him on the move?

2b. Drew Brees needs to stay on the sideline. We improved our TOP from week one to week two, but we still didn't have it for a majority of the game. We will need to against the saints to keep their offense off the field.

3. Greer vs. TO rematch? I was impressed with how Greer handled him in the monday night game a couple years ago. TO has lost a step and Greer has more experience.

I don't give our D much chance against their O.

Now would be a good time to huddle, or at least slow down the no-huddle.

Dammit we should be 2-0!

This.

Man, I very much could have live with 2-1 after 3 games, even if it meant starting out 2-0 and losing a home game to a very, very explosive Saints team.