Bills Vs Saints

JPicc2114

I think they have to bring pressure against Brees...it still probably won't work, but he will pick them apart if they let him sit in the pocket...could be a real shootout...Saints have scored the most points in the NFL(by a mile), Bills have scored 6th most points in the NFL(welcome to the NFL Van Pelt!)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you put any credence in the old axiom that the home team automatically gets three points then your -7 is about right.

The Saints are due for a letdown. They're all busy reading their clippings. It's a long flight to a hostile environment and we have the D personnel to run with them. Brees will get his 300 but it will be an ineffectual 300, with most of it coming late against a prevent defense.

Our offense continues its upward trajectory and explodes against a bad N.O. defense. We win going away 38 - 24.

Bold? Yes. Some might even say delusional and I wouldn't argue their point. But something tells me the Bills are gonna go off offensively and our defense is out to prove something. I just think we match up well against a one-dimensional team like N.O. (Bell being hurt will limit their run game and we are playing well against the run as it is).

That's my story and I'm sticking to it until at least 7:15 or so next Sunday.

GO BILLS!!!

My guess of -7 or -7.5 took into account the whole 3 point swing home factor. I really think the line will keep moving in the Saints direction. Probably -6 by game day. Any average Joe Schmo's will be betting the Saints so the line will have to continue to steepen in order to get some action on the Bills. And then I will take the Bills! And watch them win! Wouldn't that be nice?

The Saints are due for a letdown. They're all busy reading their clippings. It's a long flight to a hostile environment and we have the D personnel to run with them. Brees will get his 300 but it will be an ineffectual 300, with most of it coming late against a prevent defense.

reading clippings is a concern but the coaches are mindful of it and the players are at least talking like they are not but its bound to let them down in some game this year.

Our I just think we match up well against a one-dimensional team like N.O. (Bell being hurt will limit their run game and we are playing well against the run as it is).

now there is something I didnt think I would see this offense called this year. :thumbsup: I get you point though. We have a few guys to put back there. We will generate enough running game to not be considered one dimensional.