Langston Walker released/Kirk Chambers re-signed

Warren Zevon

so the Bills only have one returning starter from last year and he is playing a new position for the first time since college

im not the biggest Walker fan but this doesnt make any sense...I am a fan of Butlers but he didnt look good at all to me at RT and Levitre doesnt look ready to me at LG...why not put Wood at LG and move Butler and Walker back to the positions they played last year

this is going to be a disaster season

I'm hoping that they have something in the works. If not, what you said above.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

The football move or that this is spinningout of control?? From a football POV this is awful. We have no backup to a BANGED UP Bell. They HAVE to have a move in mind levi jones or jon runyan. If they dont bring in an experience quality starting left tackle this this is purely financially driven and further evidence ralph doesnt want to win, again that is if we dont bring someone in

Gotta be a pre-cursor to another move. We'd have an open roster spot, and no way the team would carry only 7 OLs.

Now lets all gather together and hope that we find this same report tomorrow, only with chris kelsay's name substituted in place of Walker.

Some where there is a DB smiling knowing he has a job.

Wow. No matter how hard I try to drink the Kool-Aid, the Bills smack of a desperate team on their way to a dismal season. :wallbash:

The cartwheels of the TO signing seem to have faded quite a bit, huh? I can't believe that this team could through an entire 5 game preseason/training camp, and they still can't put together a friggin' starting offensive line? I just continue to be amazed at the ineptness that has enveloped this franchise... doesn't Tom Donohoe still live in WNY? Why not call him, and ask him to come back?

so the Bills only have one returning starter from last year and he is playing a new position for the first time since college

im not the biggest Walker fan but this doesnt make any sense...I am a fan of Butlers but he didnt look good at all to me at RT and Levitre doesnt look ready to me at LG...why not put Wood at LG and move Butler and Walker back to the positions they played last year

this is going to be a disaster season....drafting Oher would look even better right now wouldnt it?

Because moving a ROOKIE to a new position from the only one he's ever practiced at on the pro level, six days before the start of the season would be certifiably insane, that's why.

Even more insane that what they already have done by trading Peters without a functional backup plan.

Did Levitre play any tackle in college?

Levitre played RT in college which is why i thought it was odd they moved him to LG....i thought it would have been more natural for him to move to RG and Wood to move to LG since he played Center in college but this is the Bills, why would anything make sense