Pac-man says Buffalo is "where it's at"

Raf

Pacman Will not be joining Blue Bombers

In a surprising about face, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have announced that Adam 'Pacman' Jones will not be joining the team.

"It is unfortunate that this situation became public however our position has remained consistent. We will pursue athletes that we believe will contribute to our organization on and off the field" said Blue Bombers' Head Coach Mike Kelly in a statement.

“We have completed our assessment and due diligence and at this time we will not be pursuing the services of Adam Jones".

None of what he said made sense. Guy is completely lost or on drugs. I don't know how this guy even made it through college and on a NFL roster. Dumb as a rock. Will never even sniff an NFL locker room again.

Which may explain why he's touting Buffalo...NFL team of last resort. Just ask Terrell.

PTR

the only explaination is the Bills are one of those 2 teams he said called him. And he really likes what he was told and/or has a relationship with TO...

I dunno. Bring him in?

If you do......better not let him get near any of those expensive figurines in the mens restroom!!!

If we decide to either trade or surprise cut Roscoe, I wouldn't be against it. We'd need a Punt Returner then. Not to mention, Leodis will be returning kicks while starting at CB, which puts him at risk. He's also still learning and while he shows flashes, we don't know that he's definitely going to tear up the league. Also, Drayton Florence has missed a good portion of camp and the preseason. So outside of T-McGee and Ashton, we don't have a lot of experience.

So in my opinion, it's wouldn't be a terrible move and it's not like we'd have much to lose.