Things I learned at the Hall Of Fame...

Just Jack

2) The Titans have a set of twins on their cheerleading squad...

Alyson and Kristin

Excellent reminder of big part of the Bills organization that seems to be way behind the rest of the NFL.

Is there a Jills message board somewhere we can post this to? Just to maybe give our cheerleading squad a good benchmark to reach for......

;o)

Excellent reminder of big part of the Bills organization that seems to be way behind the rest of the NFL.

Is there a Jills message board somewhere we can post this to? Just to maybe give our cheerleading squad a good benchmark to reach for......

;o)

no...that was shut down a few years ago....and the Jills are much better than the Titans cheerleaders...besides having better taste in teams, they've got more class...they wouldn't have Billy Buffalo try to get the fans to ignore the Titans cheerleaders while they were dancing...classless move by the Titans, IMO.

Anyway, we had a set of gorgeous twins on the squad in 06....and much hotter than the Titans girls

...they wouldn't have Billy Buffalo try to get the fans to ignore the Titans cheerleaders while they were dancing...classless move by the Titans, IMO.

Did you see the Titans mascot during their routines, harassing them, trying to get them to screw up? If I was one of those girls, he would have gotten an 'accidental' kick to the crotch.

no...that was shut down a few years ago....and the Jills are much better than the Titans cheerleaders...besides having better taste in teams, they've got more class...they wouldn't have Billy Buffalo try to get the fans to ignore the Titans cheerleaders while they were dancing...classless move by the Titans, IMO.

Anyway, we had a set of gorgeous twins on the squad in 06....and much hotter than the Titans girls

The Jills haven't had a great looking squad in many years. One or two really pretty girls every year. The rest? :o Can't hold a candle to most of the league. I realize the sun doesn't shine much in WNY, but not one girl has a tan! Aren't there any tanning beds in WNY? They don't look 'milky white, girl next door', they look pasty and homely. There should be a draft of hot chicks from across the country for the right to cheer in the NFL, IMO.

And their uni's suck as bad as the current Bills uni's.

1) there's a suggested 12 minute limit for the inductees speeches...

Asked whether he'll stick to the suggested 12-minute time limit, Wilson said: "I got 50 years, and they give me 12 minutes."

2) The Titans have a set of twins on their cheerleading squad...

Alyson and Kristin

Lets see here, Just Jack decided to post, OK, blah blah blah, Oh, there's pictures, OK, I'll just click and see...and I am still heterosexual, good to know very good to know.

:o<_<

Man, they have great skin.

I love playing two-hand touch

Eating way too much

Watching my team win

With the twins

I love quarterbacks eating dirt

Pom-poms and short skirts

Fans who won’t quit

And those twins

And I love you, too

Here’s to football!