OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

Yes, I think it did. Edwards maybe didn't have the room to step into the throw, but he let it go before getting contact.

I'll watch it again, though, if it is available.

The problem with that play is that he couldn't step up and follow through. Regardless if the ball was gone or not, the poit is that he could not throw it the way he need to to complete it because of the situation....That one is not on Edwards. i will let him slide on that on. That was on the O-Line......

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinsworth is doing a great job. First he bashes Lil' Donte's total lack of production, then he quotes Turk Schonert as basically saying Xavier Omon was garbage last year. Refreshing change from Madden, I approve.

Yes, I think it did. Edwards maybe didn't have the room to step into the throw, but he let it go before getting contact.

I'll watch it again, though, if it is available.

Collinsworth even acknowledged that as Trent was releasing it, Levitre was right there, being pushed back, preventing Trent to step into it.

Collinsworth even acknowledged that as Trent was releasing it, Levitre was right there, being pushed back, preventing Trent to step into it.

Exactly. But he wasn't contacted until after the throw.

its very funny how we did nothingin the off-season to improve out defensive line. We are severly undersized and are going to get killed on the run.. And to make things worse we drafted a d-lineman who weighs 250..

It amazes me that seemingly everyone on this board has ignored this fact. An undersized, one-trick rookie isn't going to solve the problem.

The problem with that play is that he couldn't step up and follow through. Regardless if the ball was gone or not, the poit is that he could not throw it the way he need to to complete it because of the situation....That one is not on Edwards. i will let him slide on that on. That was on the O-Line......

I agree to an extent. But the great QBs make that throw irrespective of that minor pressure.

got DVR and watched that pass again. The DB tripped on himself just before Jenkins

got his hands on his back, was not pass interference.

Jenkins had two hands on his back and pushed off. It was PI.

Hamden actually looks like a backup NFL QB

Fitz absolutely does not......you at least get the feeling something MIGHT happen with GH on the field.

Did Fitz not help lead the O inside the Titans 10 yd line twice?? LEt's not blast him so quickly.

Nope, the DB tripped just before Jenkins got his hands on him. Looks like PI

in fast motion. Slowed down you can see him trip.

What are his hands doing in front of him when the ball is behind him? He needs to turn, jump and catch the ball. It wasn't overthrown, wasn't going to hit him in stride either.

Not buying it. Maybe the guy tripped but Jenkins damn sure intended to push off regardless.

Before the season can someone explain to Jauron that Field Goals are not the same as Touchdowns? The guy has been around the game enough to realize this but maybe some dementia has set in or something?

Well, hopefully if the team plays this piss poor during the season hopefully Ralph is good to his word and Dickie boy is gone by midseason or sooner.