Last post wins!

/dev/null

You need to widen your search and find something in your field. Go where the work is.

How is the ex?

Shes good. Gonna see each other this week for a few hours. We had a good talk last week and think we have a good understanding of each other and where were both at right now.

I doubt were getting back together, def not anytime soon

I have to finish dusting and vacuuming this morning.

That's the wifes job.

Off to the market in 20 minutes

Again, that's the wifes job.

Your only job is to make the money so she can live in the house with you and take care of you. Make sure you remind her of this every day.

http://imgur.com/4FXwn

Been busy. The little one is like 10' the big one is maybe 16'? That was todays project (Also worked a half day). The nephews and neices are going to paint the sides with Native American type stuff...even though the hides are just bed sheets. They will wear a felt (faux hide) headband with pipe cleaner feathers, too, adorned with native american names like wolf, hawk, etc.

Last two days I have made over 350 mini pies, and a bunch of other desserts. It's a great recipe, the mini pies, great for parties, etc.

That's the wifes job.

Again, that's the wifes job.

Your only job is to make the money so she can live in the house with you and take care of you. Make sure you remind her of this every day.

I'm not telling her that. I don't want to get kicked in the nuts.

No wonder you got dumped by the dumpster girl.