Last post wins!

/dev/null

15 minutes before end of work day. Guy closes hood to machine and doesn't see me. 3 1/2 hours and 4 staples in the head later I get home. Ill post a picture of my head tomorrow.

OSHA!!! Then sue the mofos.

Did we already miss your SAT score?

I shouldn't reveal this because it was told to me in secrecy but bullpenny barely cracked triple digits on his SATs (combined score).

I don't like much reality tv, but I love duck dynasty. Its funny as hell

So, you're saying that they quack you up?

I kill me....I positively kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see Beerball is back. There goes getting

the dirty talk. LOL

Don't worry, he's busy picking his nuts. If I understand his cryptic posts correctly he has orders for 17lbs of fumunda cheese.

So, you're saying that they quack you up?

I kill me....I positively kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, he's busy picking his nuts. If I understand his cryptic posts correctly he has orders for 17lbs of fumunda cheese.

He says he is doing them by hand. I may not ever get dirty talk.

I have enough foresight to know that hindsight + gun = bad things man

But, if we're going that route he could apply to TSA and spend his days patting down people like me.

I applied to the TSA back when I was unemployed to be a screener at the Watertown International Airport. And if you've ever been to the Watertown International Airport, you know how funny that statement is.

Funniest thread in a while over in PPP. Look at the pinned one. I think its funny Simon even chimed in, but you can't argue Beersphere didn't try. ...but yikes. Especially because I understand why it started. Its pretty sad, too.

Nice try though BB

Funniest thread in a while over in PPP. Look at the pinned one. I think its funny Simon even chimed in, but you can't argue Beersphere didn't try. ...but yikes. Especially because I understand why it started. Its pretty sad, too.

Nice try though BB

Nice try though BB

Nice try though BB

I heard ya the first time.

Nice try though BB

It actually ran as expected and in the end I have the resolution that I wanted. No more silly 'reports' to moderators coming from that forum.