Last post wins!

/dev/null

Glad I do not use facebook but a picture like that is screaming that she just wants to find Mr. Right.

Back to your other comment about daylightfreakingsavingsfreaking time. I hate it when people say it was for the farmers. Truth is farmers have always been opposed to it, hated it, and just can't stand it. Abolish it. They have laws like this, yet my county is still a dry county. It this 2012 or 1912!

It was the farmers who done it.

It was the farmers who done it.

I used to think I liked you. I read that and fell for it. I was like "seriously? Not again. Someone blaming farmers..." then I realized you were just being a smart ass.

Edit. But I did laugh. D'oh.

Edited by jboyst62

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/04/us-murder-suspect-nabbed-in-quebec

Hard to imagine I went to school with both of them, and she spent so much time with my family. At least he turned himself in, though he may not be extradited to the US due to Canadian citizenship as well as the possibility of death penalty. Either way, I guess this is making national news and gaining more and more press.

What happened to the cushy desk job the head of the EPA offered you?

Well like most jobs in my choose career path of wanting to work outside, funding exists for interns and volunteers. Why would they want to pay me? Thats just foolish and a waste of funds.

Thinking of changing paths if I keep hitting dead ends which really sucks

I tried...just didn't work out.

Join the club. Well, I guess you already have.

So, we do the only thing we can do, not in celebration, rather in commiseration... :beer:;)

http://www.torontosu...abbed-in-quebec

Hard to imagine I went to school with both of them, and she spent so much time with my family. At least he turned himself in, though he may not be extradited to the US due to Canadian citizenship as well as the possibility of death penalty. Either way, I guess this is making national news and gaining more and more press.

Sorry for her death and the grief brought onto her family and friends.

It's always a tragedy for parents to bury a child. This, doubly so.

How much schooling you got?

2 bachelor degrees which is like a HS diploma. One is Environmental Policy and one is psychology. Both useless on their own. Im hoping someone will look at my experiences more so than my diploma. ive worked for the NPS and NYS. I applied for a job just now at Buff State which sounded cool. basically doing Great Lakes research on a boat. Its all a waiting game now

2 bachelor degrees which is like a HS diploma. One is Environmental Policy and one is psychology. Both useless on their own. Im hoping someone will look at my experiences more so than my diploma. ive worked for the NPS and NYS. I applied for a job just now at Buff State which sounded cool. basically doing Great Lakes research on a boat. Its all a waiting game now

OK, the area colleges/universities is where my thining was going. Don't assume that other schools don't have NSF grants for research purposes etc. Check 'em all including those around the Finger Lakes. Don't know the reqirements, but have you looked north of the border?Have you looked into opportunities on the inland waterways? Are you using every scrap of social media at your disposal?Who do you know? Who do you know that might know someone who knows someone?Have you PMed EII? He might have some ideas.