Last post wins!

/dev/null

I find it interesting some of the "suggested friends" that Facebook suggests. Usually it's because someone I'm already friends with is their friend. Then they throw one in the list like this one.

Glad I do not use facebook but a picture like that is screaming that she just wants to find Mr. Right.

Back to your other comment about daylightfreakingsavingsfreaking time. I hate it when people say it was for the farmers. Truth is farmers have always been opposed to it, hated it, and just can't stand it. Abolish it. They have laws like this, yet my county is still a dry county. It this 2012 or 1912!

Ahhh... Jeff, we're moving back to Standard Time. It's going to be dark now at 5:30 instead of 6:30.

I always heard it was to save the little school-bound kiddies from being run over in the dark by speeding motorists.

I've always liked the game frogger...

Good Morning from Houston Texas

Travel day!!

Bills to Houston!!

Boys to Atlanta!

I still have great displeasure with Houston. Bomb it. NW Houston to be exact.

Who did you vote for? Animal control officer?

Going in I hate admitting I only stood behind 3 of my votes. Voting out a county commissioner who is beyond the party line of republican, not toeing it. He is the long serving one that the others on the board must vote similar to voting with,save for Billy Joe Kepley who votes however the heck he wants and he is often right...and a large land owner/farmer.

So against McClure (voting in his highest competitors and supporting a libertarian.

For Troxler, our Ag Commissioner

Vote for McCrory because the guy rocks.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2012/11/03/Woman-29-found-dead-inside-West-Toledo-home.html

Girl I went to school with, was one of my sisters best friends, as well. She was cute as a button, a year younger. I still remember her in junior high with the overalls and pony tail always smiling. Pisses me off.

In other news, gf and I shelled a bunch of pecans. I got blisters on me fingers!

http://www.toledobla...oledo-home.html

Girl I went to school with, was one of my sisters best friends, as well. She was cute as a button, a year younger. I still remember her in junior high with the overalls and pony tail always smiling. Pisses me off.

In other news, gf and I shelled a bunch of pecans. I got blisters on me fingers!