Last post wins!

/dev/null

Ill PM you my address

Trick-or-treating or Guising, is a customary practice for people of any age on Halloween in many countries. Children in costumes travel from house to house in order to ask for treats such as candy (or, in some cultures, money) with the question "Trick or treat?". The "trick" is a (usually idle) threat to perform mischief on the homeowners or their property if no treat is given.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-treating

According to Wikipedia you are supposed to come here? But, it is Wikipedia.

Worst few weeks ever... just finishing recovering from an infection where my wisdom teeth were removed and now I have shingles on my scalp and head. Ugh....

soak in epson salt. Don't take too hot of showers tho it feels good. You'll damage nerves. Using a washcloth with eldon salt inside or just putting it on skin will help.

Yikes. In hindsight you should have never gotten Herpes :P

In hindsight Chickenpox sure was a B word huh...

soak in epson salt. Don't take too hot of showers tho it feels good. You'll damage nerves. Using a washcloth with eldon salt inside or just putting it on skin will help.

Thx for the advice maybe ill try that tomorrow

In hindsight Chickenpox sure was a B word huh...

Thx for the advice maybe ill try that tomorrow

autocorrect. It's Epsom. There is a chemical name for it and the generic version of it is a little cheaper. It's great for any itches or skin irritations. I am allergic as can be to White and Red Oak and when a tree falls on the fence there is nothing I can do to stop a massive break out after cutting it. I soak my skin in that stuff, a dr thought I had shingles from it, infact.

autocorrect. It's Epsom. There is a chemical name for it and the generic version of it is a little cheaper. It's great for any itches or skin irritations. I am allergic as can be to White and Red Oak and when a tree falls on the fence there is nothing I can do to stop a massive break out after cutting it. I soak my skin in that stuff, a dr thought I had shingles from it, infact.

That sounds like a pretty nasty reaction you get

Power's back on in most of my neighborhood - including my house.

WONDERFULL!!

Thanks for the update!

Travel day!!

No ..not for the Bills.

No..not for the Cowboys.

Travel day for ME!!

Driving to Houston with Aussiew this afternoon!

I hate this daylight savings bull ****

It is so f'n annoying that it will not get darker earlier. If anything make it get darker later, move the clocks ahead, make it so we have 2 hours of sunlight after 5 pm. This is not 19 f'n 50. People go out, we have eeeeelectricity.

I hate this daylight savings bull ****

It is so f'n annoying that it will not get darker earlier. If anything make it get darker later, move the clocks ahead, make it so we have 2 hours of sunlight after 5 pm. This is not 19 f'n 50. People go out, we have eeeeelectricity.

Agreed, they should just pick a time period and say "this is it, we're not switching". We're not trying to save candles (though with how many my mother hoards, she may think so)

I asked out a girl today. She said no. Damn

It just means "not yet". Make sure you are seen wherever she is, even where she lives, preferably in some bushes with binoculars so you can see in her windows.