Last post wins!

/dev/null

Hindsight, next summer you can work for me doing decks. I will pay you 10 per hour.

Im in! I actually just got a job working for The North Face. It will be nice to sorta take a break and just work for a bit and save money

Hey Hindsight, if you're still not working next summer, consider being a Summit Steward....

http://www.adk.org/p...steward-program

This also looks interesting... Thanks Jack

Got an email from an americorp program that I sent in a few weeks ago. Totally forgot about it. They want me to interview tomorrow for disaster preparedness all across NYS. What do you guys think?

Go to the interview, if it sounds interesting, and it does sound like it would look good on the resume, take it for the experience. Anyone can sell North Face clothes.

Go to the interview, if it sounds interesting, and it does sound like it would look good on the resume, take it for the experience. Anyone can sell North Face clothes.

I just worry about putting my life on hold for a year. Its yet another internship making 10,000 bucks, taxed.

North face isnt great but id be making 7 dollars an hour MORE working there, with no rent and I have loans and car payments

Im gonna talk with her tomorrow, its a phone interview and see what I think. If its an unreal opportunity, well then I have to really think about it