Steve McNair found shot to death

To regurgitate a quote that I absolutely hate whenever someone uses it in an interview ... "it is what it is." People were so anxious for news about Michael Jackson's death that it crashed the freaking Internet. So of COURSE it's going to be covered.

Not to turn this into a political thread, but there are some people in the media who haven't ignored the casualties in Iraq. Here's one:

http://www.esquire.com/features/things-that-carried-him

Thank you. I can't stand it when someone uses this at any time!!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To regurgitate a quote that I absolutely hate whenever someone uses it in an interview ... "it is what it is." People were so anxious for news about Michael Jackson's death that it crashed the freaking Internet. So of COURSE it's going to be covered.

Not to turn this into a political thread, but there are some people in the media who haven't ignored the casualties in Iraq. Here's one:

http://www.esquire.com/features/things-that-carried-him

Thanks for that read, Lori-- It's a tremendously written and evocative piece.

and 2.) I probably don't want to read Pages 1-7.

:flirt:

It's pretty much a sure bet that any thread about celebs/death that has hit 7+ pages is going to have it's rough spots. This one even managed to circle back to 9-11 conspiracies!

When I ask what they did with all of the people who were on the planes he seems a bit hedgy. He isn't willing to admit the government exterminated them.

They are still being held at a top secret AFB in Ohio. I wonder if they get cable?

They are still being held at a top secret AFB in Ohio. I wonder if they get cable?

I don't know where the heck it would be in my home state. There are big chunks of western Ohio that are pretty empty, so I guess you could put it there. :lol::flirt:

And no, it wasn't Thirdborn who had the theory. I would have remembered that. I think it was some troll.

He thinks they were military planes...that looked like commercial airliners? He knows there is footage of the planes hitting the towers, right? And that the towers collapsed hours later from the steel melting from the heat?

They were civilian airliners modified to be remotely controlled by the military, with napalm-rocket launcher underwing tanks designed to shoot napalm-rockets at the buildings just before impact, thereby igniting the thermite demolition charges ninety minutes later and demolishing the buildings. And the fact that no one can prove it proves there's a government coverup. Because that's the only explanation for what happened.

The DC Metro and Disney monorail crashes were both sabotage, too. How else can you explain the "loud crashing sound" at both sites? Coincidence? :flirt:

They were civilian airliners modified to be remotely controlled by the military, with napalm-rocket launcher underwing tanks designed to shoot napalm-rockets at the buildings just before impact, thereby igniting the thermite demolition charges ninety minutes later and demolishing the buildings. And the fact that no one can prove it proves there's a government coverup. Because that's the only explanation for what happened.

The DC Metro and Disney monorail crashes were both sabotage, too. How else can you explain the "loud crashing sound" at both sites? Coincidence? :flirt:

Wait, I didn't hear reports of a "loud crashing sound" during 9/11. So...

How in the world is a 20-year old girl able to buy a gun ??

It's Tennessee, aren't you given one at birth? Anyways, from the article...

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said Monday that 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi bought the semiautomatic handgun Thursday evening from a person he didn't name.

Sounds like a street deal.

Its very possible Steve McNair was trying to break off the relationship.

We may never know for sure, but a murder suicide suggests he was breaking it off and died in the process because Sahel Kazemi refused to live without him.

I think it is pretty obvious that is exactly what happened. Mcnair probably promised her he was leaving his wife, going to move in with her & start a life together. He had second thoughts, tried to break it off for the last week or so, she bought a gun & the rest is history. It is a shame.

Guest dog14787
I think it is pretty obvious that is exactly what happened. Mcnair probably promised her he was leaving his wife, going to move in with her & start a life together. He had second thoughts, tried to break it off for the last week or so, she bought a gun & the rest is history. It is a shame.

It also could have been a fling, something that often occurs once in any good marriage. Having dated younger woman myself its real easy to see how someone so young could become obsessed and infatuated with Steve McNair to the point of flipping out without any promises or commitments.

It also could have been a fling, something that often occurs once in any good marriage. Having dated younger woman myself its real easy to see how someone so young could become obsessed and infatuated with Steve McNair to the point of flipping out without any promises or commitments.

Here's a thought...conspiracy theory time...

According to the Tennessean "Officer Shawn Taylor, who stopped Kazemi, also was the officer who arrested McNair in 2003. The charges were dismissed and expunged.

Taylor, however, was disciplined six years ago for violating department rules by repeatedly asking McNair to take a breath test after he refused. Police also said Taylor violated departmental rules then by taking home copies of DUI arrest tapes, including one of McNair."

Seems awfully coincidental. Did the cop have an axe to grind? Who better to frame a double murder as a murder-suicide than a cop?