Anthony Hargrove

GR8PRKN

Just saw on NFL Network.... The Saints are picking Anthony Hargrove to be ther break out player. If he is that will just be another reason not to have your football team ran by a PR/Marketing guy! :wacko:

I'm guessing he doesn't make the Sept 27 trip up to Buffalo...outstanding arrest warrant...bummer...bad, bad Bills' FO... :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Hargrove

Just saw on NFL Network.... The Saints are picking Anthony Hargrove to be ther break out player. If he is that will just be another reason not to have your football team ran by a PR/Marketing guy! :rolleyes:

he's not on our team because he was suspended for the whole '08 season

What on God's Earth is it with this Board and Hargrove? Seriously, once every few weeks some lunatic here insists on starting a new thread about the guy. What is the obsession? Why not constant updates on Eric King? Joe Panos? Stop it already, for chrissake.

Um, apparently you don't know how hard it is to get a DE who can contribute 3 sacks in 2 years. They don't grow on trees.

Just saw on NFL Network.... The Saints are picking Anthony Hargrove to be ther break out player. If he is that will just be another reason not to have your football team ran by a PR/Marketing guy! :nana:

Get this one...

The Saints had both of their defensive ends suspended for 4 games for violating the league drug policy, and decided the replace them with a guy who just served a 1 year suspension for the same problem. Talk about obviously not giving a crap...

Just saw on NFL Network.... The Saints are picking Anthony Hargrove to be ther break out player. If he is that will just be another reason not to have your football team ran by a PR/Marketing guy! :nana:

actually, if anthony hargrove leads the league in sacks, kickoff return, and yards after catch, it still would not be "another reason you would point to not to have your football team ran by a PR/Marketing guy".

second chances are fine, but hargrove blew though 3,4, and 5 while here. and--i liked his passion, but geez, no reason to saddle the bills management with poor decision-making on this issue.

I'm guessing he doesn't make the Sept 27 trip up to Buffalo...outstanding arrest warrant...bummer...bad, bad Bills' FO... :nana:

This cracks me up.

It should be very easy to handle that warrant before game time. A fine, and another promise for community service. Maybe an appearance the week he is there, and cut a local PSA commercial.

Lawyers are WAY better than you give them credit for.

The only thing HardGrove is going to (try to) breakout of... is a LA jail?

Russ has been brilliant. On-the-field game day coaching sucks under DJ. Getting players fired-up for games has sucked under DJ. When they (NY's only NFL team) comes out flat and lacking enthusiasm, they always loose. Is that the FO's fault?

Hargrove is a big man, and a bigger piece of s hi tziola. Blow me with your incensing sorry FO for Hargrove ballerina talk. You pansy asz d bag.

I'm guessing he doesn't make the Sept 27 trip up to Buffalo...outstanding arrest warrant...bummer...bad, bad Bills' FO... :nana:

:lol: Hee, hee, hee! That'd be awesome!

What on God's Earth is it with this Board and Hargrove? Seriously, once every few weeks some lunatic here insists on starting a new thread about the guy. What is the obsession? Why not constant updates on Eric King? Joe Panos? Stop it already, for chrissake.

I honestly can't remember the last Hargrove thread here.

This cracks me up.

It should be very easy to handle that warrant before game time. A fine, and another promise for community service. Maybe an appearance the week he is there, and cut a local PSA commercial.

Lawyers are WAY better than you give them credit for.

Not if the issue is given to a HUGE Bills fan judge to decide! :unsure: And quit peeing on my dreams of him stepping off the visitors bus to have the cuffs slapped on him til the following Monday. :):devil:

Wow. Another bunch of idiots posting that we should give a guy a 10th chance, even though he's screwed us before. That's a stupid idea. HEY! Let's use a roster spot on a guy who is likely to get suspended! GREAT IDEA (for me to poop on)!

Hargrove isn't trustworthy or reliable. NOTHING in his history indicates that he's worth anyone's time, and teams that sign him are left scrambling for a replacement. He's just a big bag of excuses.

Really? Hargrove? That's the best you can come up with?

who is chris?

I caught the piece partway through so I didn't know who they were talking about. Then I saw a bunch of Bills clips and caught Hargrove's name. They were saying "freak of nature" and "enhance the pass rush." I was floored, considering he had 2.5 sacks in 2 years with the Bills and a bunch of QB pressures, which was okay. But the way they were talking about him made him sound like the second coming of Bruce.