31 years ago today the wife and I got married

mead107

Flowers , dinner , and watching TV ( and me on line ). Yes I would do it again in a hartbeat .Seems like just yesterday . Life is good . 2 fantastic kids and one very good son in-law all doing very well . All I need now is to hit lotto .

Could be looking at a 9 week vacation next year as GE Schenectady only has 40% of this years work load for 2010 . Think we will spent it in the mountains .

Flowers , dinner , and watching TV ( and me on line ). Yes I would do it again in a hartbeat .Seems like just yesterday . Life is good . 2 fantastic kids and one very good son in-law all doing very well . All I need now is to hit lotto .

Could be looking at a 9 week vacation next year as GE Schenectady only has 40% of this years work load for 2010 . Think we will spent it in the mountains .

:lol:

Happy Anniversary Mead, it takes effort to make it that far, congrats!

Congrats....I think you found something that most of us want.... :lol:

My condolences. :lol:

Congratulations. The woman and I hit 10 years in February. Once we got past about 5, it got easier. Also glad to hear the son-in-law clicks!

Congratulations on the 31 great years!

I've read his post three times and I see nowhere where he says the years have been great.

Congrats Meade. But just think, had you of bought a case of Bordeaux on your wedding day you'd have a bottle of 30 year old wine to share with you loved one.

Congrats to you and the wifey, mead.

Maybe you should extend that vacation to 9 1/2 weeks, if you get my drift.

:lol: