Nasty Dallas weather

Rain, hail, wind you name it today. The roof on the Cowboy's practice bubble has collapsed and reports that several are 'trapped' inside. This took place during a rookie practice. I'll link when one is available.

Hate the C-boys, but hope all are ok.

Update...

Team reports all team personnel...players & coaches are accounted for. At least 1 player taken out on a stretcher.

Others may be trapped inside.

Edited by Beerball

Yikes. Just saw Jerry Jones on the Derby coverage talking about it.

Don't see any link yet.

Just saw some 'raw' video from local channel 11 which I'm sure will be posted before long. Player and others hugging pillars, others searching under debris.

A 5,000 pound steel beam landed on Tony Romo

He was pronounced dead at the scene

with further investigation and autopsy...

The death was a result of Swine Flu

:thumbsup:

Adam, you're on a real streak now. But not a good one. You accuse one person of being someone else (another troll) and now you joke about someone's death? Your little Reggie Corner joke a couple months back (posting false rumors) wasn't funny either. Please grow up and/or go back to comedy school.

Adam, you're on a real streak now. But not a good one. You accuse one person of being someone else (another troll) and now you joke about someone's death? Your little Reggie Corner joke a couple months back (posting false rumors) wasn't funny either. Please grow up and/or go back to comedy school.

1. For the troll comment - It's the same trolling bull that everyone knows in every post. Is it a bad thing that I think they are the same person? I even posted the wallbash emoticon!!!

2. Everyone knows Romo didn't pass away from swine flu...c'mon!

3. I accept the Corner joke.

As a mod (you) - I understand. I am sorry.

1. For the troll comment - It's the same trolling bull that everyone knows in every post. Is it a bad thing that I think they are the same person? I even posted the wallbash emoticon!!!

2. Everyone knows Romo didn't pass away from swine flu...c'mon!

3. I accept the Corner joke.

As a mod (you) - I understand. I am sorry.

Sorry to be the heavy Drizz, bad morning I guess.

A 5,000 pound steel beam landed on Tony Romo

He was pronounced dead at the scene

with further investigation and autopsy...

The death was a result of Swine Flu

:unsure:

:thumbsup:

Thanks man.

Pot meet kettle. The same guy who posted one of the most classless things I have seen on this board regarding the passing of Wilson's daughter is calling out another poster?

Link

At least two of those hospitalized were in serious condition, said Dr. Paul Pepe, chairman of the emergency department at Parkland Memorial Hospital. None of the injuries appeared to be life-threatening, he said.

Cowboys special teams coach Joe DeCamillis suffered broken vertebrae in his back, according to his father-in-law, one-time NFL coach Dan Reeves.

Reached by phone Saturday night, Reeves said DeCamillis was undergoing an MRI and a CT scan, along with further tests.

"It's just lucky and fortunate and a miracle really he's not paralyzed," Reeves said.

It sounds like those who were hit were pretty lucky to sustain any life changing injuries. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see how the Philly fans treat the Cowboys when they go to Philly. :unsure:

It's on CNN right now, wow what a mess.

I'm glad that no one died but of course now this will be the dramatic event that will be referred to by every god damned announcer for the first 8 weeks of the season.

I can see the stupid montage now, makes me puke and pee a little bit.

Thank God no one was hurt. Jerry has a brand new multi million dollar stadium, you would think they would have a better practice facility than a tent?

This was at the old facility...I think I heard the bubble was built around 2001.

Thank God no one was hurt. Jerry has a brand new multi million dollar stadium, you would think they would have a better practice facility than a tent?

Try billion dollar stadium - the practice facility is about 20 -25 minutes away from the stadium not in the immediate area like the Bills fieldhouse. For what it is worth friends of ours lost their house to a tornado (different storm system earlier in the year) about 8-10 miles due west of the Cowboys practice facility.

For what it is worth friends of ours lost their house to a tornado (different storm system earlier in the year) about 8-10 miles due west of the Cowboys practice facility.

How terrible. I can only imagine what it must be like, to see your home, all its' contents, one's records, memories - gone in an instant. :unsure:

The news gets even worse.

A Dallas Cowboys scouting assistant was permanently paralyzed from the waist down after his spine was severed during the collapse of the team's tent-like practice structure in a severe storm.

The team announced Rich Behm was in stable condition at Parkland Hospital on Sunday after surgery to stabilize a fracture to the thoracic spine.

The 33-year-old Behm was among a dozen people hurt in the accident Saturday, and was one of three Cowboys staffers who remained hospitalized.

Joe DeCamillis, 43, the team's new special teams coach, sustained a fracture of one of his cervical vertebrae without paralysis. He was in stable condition at Parkland and scheduled for surgery Monday.

Assistant athletic trainer Greg Gaither, 35, had surgery Saturday night to repair a fracture to the tibia and fibula in his right leg. He is expected to be released from the Baylor Regional Medical Center later this week.

espn.com