Official Draft Thread

Thanks. How do you feel about it overall? I guess my concern is Levitre, giving up two picks to get him will hopefully work out.

I don't understand why some people keep saying we gave up 2 draft choices for Levitre. We exchanged our 3rd rd pick for an additional 2nd rd pick. "We didn't have this 2nd pick up!" To do this we gave up a 4th rd pick. All we "gave" away was the 4th rounder.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people do a lot of work to come up with those rankings. Since Astro sinks a lot of time into it, I'm asking his opinion.

Im just saying rankings wether on a website like drafttek or a magazine have limitations. They dont have a medical staff, dont interview players one on one. Dont know how a player fits in with a specific team. Though if you do want to use them for discussion give us Oaklands total reach number so far.

What does anyone think of Drew Willy - QB. He's a hometown guy..

Technically he is from New Jersey.

I think if the Bills are going to take a quarterback in the late round he is the best choice. The guy has proven he can play in the wind tunnel known as UB Stadium. He worked out with the Giants and while they have a plethora of QBs you can't rule that out. Also, Polian has gone to games just to scout him this year.

?????????????? Why would you feel you offended me? Are you "reaching" for a conflict. There is none here to be had.

I'll play.

A good way to look at the trade is: The Bills turned their 3rd round pic into a 2nd, but it cost them their first 4th round pick.

But, saying the traded their 3rd rounder and 4th rounder for the pick is correct. It is what actually happened. The Cowboys got both of those Bills picks.

Im just saying rankings wether on a website like drafttek or a magazine have limitations. They dont have a medical staff, dont interview players one on one. Dont know how a player fits in with a specific team. Though if you do want to use them for discussion give us Oaklands total reach number so far.

Yeah, can you post Oaklands, and maybe Miami's?

I don't think anyone here is claiming to be the gospel on anything. All anyone can do is gather as much knowledge as possible and make the best educational guess. When talking about the hundreds of college players available, whom most of us have never seen play or heard of, that's all we can do.

The Bot is just another valuable resource of knowledge.

Technically he is from New Jersey.

I think if the Bills are going to take a quarterback in the late round he is the best choice. The guy has proven he can play in the wind tunnel known as UB Stadium. He worked out with the Giants and while they have a plethora of QBs you can't rule that out. Also, Polian has gone to games just to scout him this year.

Thanks.