Losman receiving interest..... from TWO teams!

ans4e64

Per kffl:

Panthers | Have contacted Losman's representatives

Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:46:25 -0700

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports the Carolina Panthers have contacted the representatives of unrestricted free-agent QB J.P. Losman (Bills) but the talks have only been preliminary, according to a source.

Broncos | Could show interest in Losman

Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:43:26 -0700

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports the Denver Broncos may show increased interest in unrestricted free-agent QB J.P. Losman (Bills) if they do not draft a quarterback in the 2009 NFL Draft, according to a source.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he'll be signed by another team and people will leave this entire issue alone.

Yeah, right.

It takes time. I was waiting for RJ to "find it" for a year or 2 after he left town. I guess my turning point was when you and I saw him at RWS as he was getting crushed by Schobel and co.

I do hope that JP has better luck except of course when and if he plays the Bills.

God i hope he goes to Carolina. And Jake picks up where he left off in the playoffs. J.P comes in. The Falcons are my second favorite team. I would love to see J.P behind center. Would laugh the whole time he ate the ball and got his head knocked off.

Let me just say, JP Losman simply has very little football brain cells. He cannot disect a defense the way an NFL QB must in this day and age. He simply does not have it. He has the arm and the legs and the speed, but no brains. TE on the other hand, much like Montana, may not be the strongest or the fastest, but man do his brains make up big time for his physical limitations.