Losman receiving interest..... from TWO teams!

ans4e64

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say, JP Losman simply has very little football brain cells. He cannot disect a defense the way an NFL QB must in this day and age. He simply does not have it. He has the arm and the legs and the speed, but no brains. TE on the other hand, much like Montana, may not be the strongest or the fastest, but man do his brains make up big time for his physical limitations.

Don't compare him to Montana. He is no Montana. Montana is not going to check down , when he has open receivers down field.

It takes time. I was waiting for RJ to "find it" for a year or 2 after he left town. I guess my turning point was when you and I saw him at RWS as he was getting crushed by Schobel and co.

I do hope that JP has better luck except of course when and if he plays the Bills.

Skins game? That was classic...

We should all hope that JP goes to some team and (somehow) becomes the #2 QB and gets in a game against the Bills. If only so we can boo at him as a member of *another* team instead of as the starting QB of our own.

I wish him good luck. He may have sucked here but he was an alright guy.

Same here. I never understood all the rancor toward Losman. The guy gave his best effort, was a team player, positive attitude toward the city, etc. I hope it works out for him.

Same here. I never understood all the rancor toward Losman. The guy gave his best effort, was a team player, positive attitude toward the city, etc. I hope it works out for him.

Because he was plain bad. Reason enough for me. I wasted a lot of Sundays pinning hopes on that guy.

That's what sucks. He organized some great things for the city when he was here. Buffalo has no player that represents the city. Unforunately the guy that last took on that responsibility was a bad quarterback. No I did not want J.P. in over Edwards. I just think he was a good guy.

Broncos in draft warrroom: Hmm...should we bring in JP Losman or draft a guy in the 7th round who probably is gonna suck, have no NFL future, but will create training camp fodder and perhaps secure a job as the 3rd string clipboard holder all year?

Everyone in unison: "7th round pick---at least there is a small chance he won't suck..."

On a serious note, I love how the talks are described as "very preliminary" in Carolina's case, and JP is basically the Broncos safety net if they can't get a QB anywhere else...what a great endorsement for JP...someone MIGHT want him...that is if they can't find anyone else or if the don't draft anyone either...

guess that is what happens when you are 10-23 as a QB in the NFL and talk about Yoda in your pressers after the game...

I could see JP in Chicago backing up Cutler because they have the same skill set, JP would be a fit for the offense the Bears will run with Jay.

:lol:

but seriously, JP reminded me of a cross between Farve and Elway.

And seious question: would we get any comp. picks for the 5 years of misery we endured?

Let me just say, JP Losman simply has very little football brain cells. He cannot disect a defense the way an NFL QB must in this day and age. He simply does not have it. He has the arm and the legs and the speed, but no brains. TE on the other hand, much like Montana, may not be the strongest or the fastest, but man do his brains make up big time for his physical limitations.

Go ahead, say it. That doesn't have any effect on reality, but talk away.

I could see JP in Chicago backing up Cutler because they have the same skill set...

Physically maybe, mentally not so much.

FWIW I also hear that JP, likes Ligers, is pretty good with a bo staff, can do sweet jumps with his BMX bike, can throw a ball clear over a mountain, and woulda won state if coach woulda just put him in the game.

He also drew a picture of Brett Favre in small red shorts and spent 3 hours shading his upper lip...

The rancor comes from him just sucking, holding the ball for an eternity and getting sacked, being clueless in the pocket that defensive players are actively attempting to sack him, and just being incapable of having more than 1 or 2 good series in an entire game. Effort is great, but when you are drafted in the 1st round, you should be known for your play on the field, not your "effort". If Losman is known for anything, he is known for his losing, which is probably why noone wants to sign him---they can go out and draft a guy or sign one as a UFA that will win more than 30% of their games...