Clayton says Bills likely not done dealing

jahnyc

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

link

Yeah, because teams place such a premium on right tackles ... God, I hope he's wrong. Use that pick on a guy who might be able to handle the left side after some work, okay, but not on someone who projects as an RT.

I HOPE that's what they mean. RT for a year or two with LT potential. If not, don't waste a 1st round pick.

I do not have insider, but Clayton says the Bills are still shopping Roscoe Parrish and will likely end up receiving a 5th round draft choice for him.

Parrish is the best punt returner in the AFC. I know there is a glut at wr, but I don't think trading him makes sense for a 5th round draft choice.

Good 'ol Johhny Goodtimes :thumbsup:

Parrish makes too much money for a 4th or 5th receiver.

I'd take a bag of footballs for him just to dump the salary

he makes what, just over a mil a year?

his salary is more as a punt returner then as a receiver and he is worth every penny

that would be a horrible trade

link

Yeah, because teams place such a premium on right tackles ... God, I hope he's wrong. Use that pick on a guy who might be able to handle the left side after some work, okay, but not on someone who projects as an RT.

So what you're saying is that you didn't like the Mike Williams pick? :thumbsup:

I do not have insider, but Clayton says the Bills are still shopping Roscoe Parrish and will likely end up receiving a 5th round draft choice for him.

Parrish is the best punt returner in the AFC. I know there is a glut at wr, but I don't think trading him makes sense for a 5th round draft choice.

A 5th rounder makes perfect sense to me. Just another salary dump deal. Don't forget, the Bills overspent to pay T.O. for his one year. This dump of Parish's salary will help offset that money, without having to dig into that precious Toronto money. Love these 2009 Ralph Wilson Bills.

Roscoe Parrish to the rest of the NFL may be worth a 5th rounder, but to the Buffalo Bills, he's priceless. He is a playmaker. I hold him in that regards to the likes of Darryl Talley, OJ, Doug Flutie, Andre Reed, among Buffalo's greatest "playmakers" and "game changers" of all time.

I really hope Buffalo doesn't trade him.

This is not a trade you make. What Parrish is worth is not what you can get for him in a draft pick. he is the best punt returner in the league right now. I would not expect a fith rounder to have that kind of impact anytime soon. Maybe in a few years he could become a very solid starter, but keep Parish and pass on this one.

And tell Beeker to go pick a fight with Sean Salisbury. God i miss those split screen fights on ESPN.

I loved last years 5th round pick Alvin Bowen. Got injured and did not play. Considering they needed a FB and again do and let the Hawks' get Owen Schmitt late in the 5th. Fruggers :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

It hardly matters, Turk Schonert would'nt have used Schmitt anyway.

A fifth is bad and I am a guy that has been saying trade him .... a third maybe but not a fifth.

I think we need to get rid of Moorman next, he's a bum. You can get an UDFA punter anytime. If we could get a 7th rounder for Moorman it be like we were stealing picks and players.

Git 'er done, Russ!

Maybe Roscoe and Moorman can play CB too. I know both are a little small, but with some work in the weight room, they'd be very valuable.