Clayton says Bills likely not done dealing

jahnyc

I do not have insider, but Clayton says the Bills are still shopping Roscoe Parrish and will likely end up receiving a 5th round draft choice for him.

Parrish is the best punt returner in the AFC. I know there is a glut at wr, but I don't think trading him makes sense for a 5th round draft choice.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have insider, but Clayton says the Bills are still shopping Roscoe Parrish and will likely end up receiving a 5th round draft choice for him.

Parrish is the best punt returner in the AFC. I know there is a glut at wr, but I don't think trading him makes sense for a 5th round draft choice.

That would be a horrible trade.

Why bother? A punt returner isn't worth a whole lot, but at the same time, does anyone think the Bills can find an equal replacement with a 5th round pick? Its possible, I suppose, but not very likely. So what value would this trade hold for the Bills? None that I can see.

He is one of our better players. We need to get rid of him.

Guest three3

if parrish was on the patriots he would be just as good as wes welker. the problem is jauron, ralph, his daughter, russ, tom

if parrish was on the patriots he would be just as good as wes welker. the problem is jauron, ralph, his daughter, russ, tom

Please...Parrish wouldn't even come close to wrapping his head around that offense. Get what you can for him, he's dead weight and he makes too much. He was hardly punted too last year anyway.

Guest three3

he would be used as a receiver as wes is used. similar build but parrish actually is faster. leave it up to an administration like the bills to ruin talent

He is one of our better players. We need to get rid of him.

LMFAO

I loved last years 5th round pick Alvin Bowen. Got injured and did not play. Considering they needed a FB and again do and let the Hawks' get Owen Schmitt late in the 5th. Fruggers :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

And the Broncos got Peyton Hillis in the 7th and he looks like a very nice player.

Here's what he had to say:

The trade of Jason Peters doesn't put the Bills in the market for a left tackle. Langston Walker will move over to left tackle

With their first pick (No. 11), the Bills will lean toward defense. They will look for pass-rushers or linebackers. With the No. 28 pick, the Bills can zero in on right tackle candidates. '

They continue to shop wide receiver Roscoe Parrish. A natural fit would be the Redskins. Ideally, the Bills would like to get a fourth-round pick for Parrish, but the odds favor them receiving a fifth-rounder. Expect something to get done with Parrish either before or during the draft.

link

Parrish makes too much money for a 4th or 5th receiver.

I'd take a bag of footballs for him just to dump the salary

You paying him? Ralph...is that you?

Here's what he had to say:
With the No. 28 pick, the Bills can zero in on right tackle candidates. '

link

Yeah, because teams place such a premium on right tackles ... God, I hope he's wrong. Use that pick on a guy who might be able to handle the left side after some work, okay, but not on someone who projects as an RT.