T.O almost busted for DUI

Terrell Owens smiles his way out of DUI?...Dirty.com reports after partying all night on Saturday at MYNT Nightclub with other NFL players and some local hoochies, T.O. leaves the club at 3:45 a.m. Noticeably impaired by his inability to walk without wavering, Terrell stops to hit on some girls then hops on his yellow Spyder CanAm. Terrell Owens drives only 4 blocks before the cops start chasing him and pull him over. According to source that witnessed the evening’s events, though the cops gave him a field sobriety test there is no way that T.O. should have passed the test. It seems like the Miami Beach PoliceDepartment traded a DUI for his autograph and let him go! The witness assures us that they did not give T.O. a breathalyzer test when he clearly needed one. Dirty.com

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html

Terrell Owens smiles his way out of DUI?...Dirty.com reports after partying all night on Saturday at MYNT Nightclub with other NFL players and some local hoochies, T.O. leaves the club at 3:45 a.m. Noticeably impaired by his inability to walk without wavering, Terrell stops to hit on some girls then hops on his yellow Spyder CanAm. Terrell Owens drives only 4 blocks before the cops start chasing him and pull him over. According to source that witnessed the evening’s events, though the cops gave him a field sobriety test there is no way that T.O. should have passed the test. It seems like the Miami Beach PoliceDepartment traded a DUI for his autograph and let him go! The witness assures us that they did not give T.O. a breathalyzer test when he clearly needed one. Dirty.com

This is a false report.....TO doesn't even drink - he drinks water at clubs. The picture of the guy doesn't even look like him anyways.

This is a false report.....TO doesn't even drink - he drinks water at clubs. The picture of the guy doesn't even look like him anyways.

I like how they had two photos of Owens or a look-a-like on a motorcycle, and they just paste them over a faded image of police cars in order to make their made-up scenario seem plausible...as if police-officers would risk their jobs for a T.O. signature...Do we have to endure more of this "variety" hollywood bullsh*t?

If anything, the real issue is that TO has a bike... have we learned nothing from Big Ben and Kellen Winslow? Where's the helmet?

Looks like him to me. Can't say anything about whether T.O. drinks or not. Is this stated somewhere, or are you just saying it to try to refute this story? Just the facts, mack.

IMO, I don't think the cops would have let him go if he was that drunk, let alone drunk at all. I'm sure there is a lot of embellishment in this story.

BTW, profootballtalk.com has known about this since at least yesterday and hasn't mentioned it at all. Considering the hard-on they get whenever TO does anything that may seem improper, that's saying something.

Looks like him to me. Can't say anything about whether T.O. drinks or not. Is this stated somewhere, or are you just saying it to try to refute this story? Just the facts, mack.

IMO, I don't think the cops would have let him go if he was that drunk, let alone drunk at all. I'm sure there is a lot of embellishment in this story.

I can't find a link that supports it, but I have also heard TO's teammates (McNabb, Romo) talk about how he doesn't drink. At all. He believes it's bad for his body, so he doesn't do it.

Sorry to be ambiguous; if I find something I'll post an update.

"Dirty.com reports"

As you might have guessed, I have a real problem with seeing those words together. I posted the link in the other T.O. thread, but I'll repeat what I said there: consider the source, and decide for yourself whether you believe it or not.

And yes, it's telling that the dreaded MSM hasn't picked up the story.

The reason people say he doesn't drink is that he sneakes his own booze into bars and pours it into his soda. That's why he joined the Bills.

I thought it was because people magically become impaired in Buffalo? :thumbsup:

It must be tough to almost get ticketed for DUI when you don't drink.

I live down here in Miami. This has not been reported in the Miami Herald (as best as I can tell). Given the Stallworth situation, if there was any truth to this, the Herald would have been all over this. Instead, the Herald reported today that he got his award etc. -- without any mention of this BS.

I almost got busted for DUI one night, but that night I didn't drink or drive my car, but it was a close call. On a side note, I was 6 numbers away from winning the lotto 649 last night. the numbers were; 9 16 34 42 44 48 and I had 5 12 19 33 40 47, :thumbsup: so close.

How reputable can a the source be if it is called "dirty.com"

This is the thing...I read this article on Dirty and I'm kind of puzzeled by the credibility...

Is it true?

or

Is it made up?

I could write to Dirty about anyone famous...make up any story...and 80% of the time they would print it...

ALL I'm saying is...If he did get pulled over, every media outlet would be ALL over this...newspapers...magazines would pay big-money-per-word to any expierenced/unexpierenced writer...Most of all, all tv networks would run with Owens' DUI and we'd see non-stop media coverage for weeks...

Im not saying, that this story is fake, but Dirty's credibility is always in question

The websites TSW posters visit never cease to amaze... :thumbsup:

eastcoastsportsnews.com is credible...

dirty.com not so credible...

Al Fronczak and his eastcoastsportsnews website are A+ qaulity....

-his Mocks are decent and rated tops every year!

-up to the minute updates on...NFL news and rumors

Check out the website...I know alot of sports writers check his website hourly for leads!

Al Fronczak

Check out the website...I know alot of sports writers check his website hourly for leads!

Al Fronczak

looks like you forgot to include a little [/shameless plug], dirtbag. :thumbsup:

Al Fronczak

Thanks for the tip, Mrs. Fronczak....

Confucius Say: "Credible source that regurgitates in-credible hearsay soon lose credibility."