Here are the teams that likely will join the list soon:

The Miami Dolphins.

This is from PFT. http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/05/the-anti-to-list/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats arent likely to pay him, already have two solid starters, and traded for a WR today to be their #3.

I'm thinking he might play for less, to join the Pats*, as others have done in the past.

No, no players ever go to teams that might get them a ring, for less money. That NEVER happens.

I never said that it didn't. All I said that was that it didn't make any sense. It's too much of a conflict for their team chemistry. They already have a stud WR that wears #81, they don't need two.

I never said that it didn't. All I said that was that it didn't make any sense. It's too much of a conflict for their team chemistry. They already have a stud WR that wears #81, they don't need two.

I'm not sure the # makes a difference, but I get your point. It just seems that, in situations where a very talented player isn't likely to get the $$ they want, they are willing to play for the Pats* for a fraction of the money they wanted to begin with. As more and more teams drop out, the Pats* become more of a player, IMO,

As for team chemistry, apparently BB doesn't seem to think it matters, anymore. He threw that out two years ago.

TO's going to go to a team with a shot at the title. That immediately eliminates the Raiders, Lions, etc. I could see him ending up with the Vikings. If the Jets quarterback situation were better he'd be a fit there as well. Based on the locker room issues he causes I don't see the Pats making a run at him even if he offered to play for less. In Dallas when things started going south he was bitchin about not getting the ball enough. With Moss, Welker and co. I don't know that they'd have enough balls to throw TO's way to keep him happy.

You never know about these things but the Titans are one of the many teams who have allegedly said no.

http://data.tennessean.com/v2/bin/pluckToo....tennessean.com

Funny, I didn't realize that. But, the more I think about it, Tennessee makes more sense than almost any team, except maybe the Chargers.

If I were a Chargers fan, I wouldn't want him, because I wouldn't have a ton of confidence that the head coach could handle him. But, as big a jerk as TO is, I don't think he is dumb. He has to know that he blew it, again. Wherever he lands next, it is likely his last stop. Maybe he will have finally learned his lesson. If so, he would be ideal for San Diego, given their offensive talent. He wouldn't have to carry the team, only be a part of what should be a very good team. Rivers with Owens, Chambers, Gates, Tomlinson and Sproiles at his disposal, could have an unbelievable offense. All getting up there, to be sure (except Rivers), but the drive to finally win something (for the team and the coach) could carry them far.

If TO is still the same, self absorbed, jerk that he has been, there aren't many coaches who could put him in his place. I think Jeff Fisher is one of the few...and the Titans do need a wide receiver or two...

First off, T.O won't play for less, unless he has too.

Second, no way the Big Tuna will have him

and third

Denver is the team that I believe Schefter is talking about.

Mcdaniel will think he can do the same thing with T.O as New England did with Moss.

At some point, he will realize that this Premadonna is like no other Premadonna

Denver has to likely replace Marshall due to suspension so it's possible. The redskins seem like a fit as TO would want to play Dallas twice a year.

As for Buffalo, why would we want a guy who could disrupt our 7-9 run. It would take a leader like Polian or Marv to convince a TO type to come to Buffalo. Russ Brandon is in way over his head as a GM and is never going to pursuade someone like Owens to come to Buffalo.

Terrell Owens is a coach killer. On that note, please sign him right away Buffalo management.

Exactly. I mentioned this is another thread, and I don't understand why Tard Nation doesn't comprehend the genius behind signing TO. I don't think anyone anywhere thinks that TO is going to just keep his mouth shut, be average, catch three balls a game, watch the team go 8-8 and be a nice guy. It's a boom or bust proposition, and either way is good for the Bills. We either light a fire under these listless Bills, or we blow up the failed nice guy Jauron experiment.