Matt Cassel traded to Chiefs

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No details yet, but the contract is expected to be in the neighborhood of 7 yrs $72 mil.

More first round picks is just what the Patsies need! :D

Schefter speculates a 2nd rounder this year and conditional next year...

No details yet, but the contract is expected to be in the neighborhood of 7 yrs $72 mil.

More first round picks is just what the Patsies need! :D

Wow, I suspect he will be a pretty big Free Agent bust once he comes away from the Ptriots offense.

I knew someone would be a sucker.

Since Pioli is a guy that saw him play up close and personal all that time, and was the one that pulled the trigger on the trade today, it looks to me like Cassel might be the real deal. Pioli may, of course, be wrong. But if any of the other 30 teams traded for him instead of the Chiefs, there would be a much better reason to believe they were a sucker.

Per Adam Scheftner @ NFl Network.

Link/details soon.

Seriously, is Pioli trying to wreck the chiefs on purpose? Veterans are asking to be released, he hires a coach that the players hate, gives up a pick for an over the hill Mike Vrable, and now he gives a good pick to the pats* for an overrated (and expensive) QB.

What about Thigpen? I thought he played very well for them last season when given his shot. He was only a rookie himself. I can't believe that they didn't think the guy would improve even more. I wonder if he would garner any interest as trade bait?