FluffHead

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the new logo is available at the proshop:

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/

Dean's gonna love this...

Not only did they NOT get rid of the ribbon, they made it an integral part of the 50th anniversary logo! ^_^

Sorry Dean, I have to laugh at that just a bit.

Not a big fan of it either... they could have done so much better.

It's amazing to me how much they always miss the boat on being able to do something cool. I mean, it's just a one year logo/patch, but it could be so much cooler than it is.

From the current god awful uniforms to this. Is it any wonder? I swear they put interns on these projects. Who in the hell is gonna buy that stuff?

As I've written before, Ralph is not going to make wholesale changes with this franchise. No talk of a new stadium, no naming rights deal, not even a full-time uniform change to the throwbacks which they already have (it would necessitate changing all signage, letterheads, business cards, the field logo...). This is for same reason why people in their 90s generally don't fix their houses beyond simple knick-knacks and emergency repairs. Why bother, just to have the new people come in and change everything themselves. Ralph is waiting to die.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the bills embarrassed themselves more here than the Mets did last month with their inaugural stadium patch aka "Dominoes patch." This looks like something they did in a graphic art 101 class, not from an ad agency.

Wait a sec, I'm sure they wouldnt spend on outside contractors...Ralph's daughter probably had her hand in this too...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the bills embarrassed themselves more here than the Mets did last month with their inaugural stadium patch aka "Dominoes patch." This looks like something they did in a graphic art 101 class, not from an ad agency.

Wait a sec, I'm sure they wouldnt spend on outside contractors...Ralph's daughter probably had her hand in this too...

My one word reply to the 50th anniversary patch:

Anticlimactic.

KRC, thanks for info and the link. Is that really the original logo? Seems so cartoonish and odd for a sports team.

As Lori mentioned, it was normal for the time frame. Keep in mind that the logos did not appear on the uniforms. You just saw them in the media guides, programs and other items.