Bills changing their logo??

FluffHead

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure how credible this source is, but...

"The Buffalo Bills will be changing their logo for the 2009 season, which is their 50th anniversary season...the Bills will unveil their new logo on Monday."

it also says the Bills are trying to get RFA TE Owen Daniels.

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html

<_<

I think we would have heard about this a long time ago.

Big announcement for 50th anniversary

By Chris Brown - Posted February 21st, 2009

On Monday there’s going to be a big announcement at the stadium concerning the Bills 50th anniversary season this fall.

Keep an eye out for a new classic season logo, a Bills all-time team nominee list, a fan voting website to name the team and more.

I can see the fan debates on the message board already as to who are the best players in Bills history!

sounds like it may be a one year only type deal. I doubt the uniforms are changing much.

Don't you have to give a year's notice, which would mean this has been in the works for a while and would take another year to change it back if they wanted to?

Don't you have to give a year's notice, which would mean this has been in the works for a while and would take another year to change it back if they wanted to?

I think that is correct. Someone on another message board said the Raiders did something like this one year for one of their anniversaries. I'm thinking this might turn out to be something anti-climatic like a 50th anniversary patch on the jersey or something. But I would be all for wearing the throwbacks all year. I guess we will see come Monday.

I guess we'll know come Monday. But this sounds odd.

As for the Bills going after Daniels, that's good news. If they can get him for a 2nd and a 5th that would be sweet.

They can't. He is tendered for a 1st and 3rd. Houston won't trade him.

The Bills need to do somethign create some hype for this coming season. New coaching staff... Nah...Bigtime Free agents...too expensive....how about new Unis... Ok Ok Ok... we will wear jerseys we already have, the throwbacks, but all season!