funniest show on tv?

Tcali

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id have to say Sunny just for what they get away with as far as language and some of the situations. Tim and Erics Awesome Show on Adult Swim is up there along with Family Guy and Curb

I'll always have a soft spot for south park and the simpsons (funniest show in its prime)...but both have declined

I have to go with 30 rock. I'm rolling on the floor every week, and every character is cast perfectly.

My Name is Earl

Entourage (Seasons 1-4; haven't seen the newest ones)

Big bang theory? Seriously? That show is horrible. I getit, theyare nerdsand a hot girl lives accross the hall, and they don't know how to interact with woman cause they are nerds.

The best parts of 30 Rock are with tracey morgan or tracey Morgan and kenneth. The rest of it is unimpresive. The funniest thing Alec Baldwin has ever done was that interview recently where he talks about the thing that happened with his ex wife and daughter. He is horrible and have never even been able to crack a smile at something he did that supposed to be funny. he is just about at Dane Cook level, which is a step below Jimmy Fallon.

Sorry, had to rant, I just can't stand those shows. After seeing those 2, I'm almost waiting for someone to throw in that other NBC thursday night show Cath and Kim.

All the rest I would agree with, maybe throw in 2 and a Half Men, definitly Flight of the Concords

Another showthat is unfunny, the last 5-8 years of The Simpsons. Fox needs to let that show die already, it used to be it would ose a couple more decent episodes a year, but still havesome good ones, now its just bad.

Big bang theory? Seriously? That show is horrible. I getit, theyare nerdsand a hot girl lives accross the hall, and they don't know how to interact with woman cause they are nerds.

The best parts of 30 Rock are with tracey morgan or tracey Morgan and kenneth. The rest of it is unimpresive. The funniest thing Alec Baldwin has ever done was that interview recently where he talks about the thing that happened with his ex wife and daughter. He is horrible and have never even been able to crack a smile at something he did that supposed to be funny. he is just about at Dane Cook level, which is a step below Jimmy Fallon.

Sorry, had to rant, I just can't stand those shows. After seeing those 2, I'm almost waiting for someone to throw in that other NBC thursday night show Cath and Kim.

All the rest I would agree with, maybe throw in 2 and a Half Men, definitly Flight of the Concords

Another showthat is unfunny, the last 5-8 years of The Simpsons. Fox needs to let that show die already, it used to be it would ose a couple more decent episodes a year, but still havesome good ones, now its just bad.

Really dude? Tina Fey is pretty freakin' funny. I guess to each their own...

South Park

Not on any more but "Arrested Development". There was a Canadian show called "The Tournament" It's about minor hockey in Canada. Mostly about the overbearing parents and so on. Pretty funny. We have the dvd set.

30 Rock has the best writing like this example of a conversation between Liz (Tina Fey) and Jack (Alec Baldwin).

Liz: Jack, do you have any pull with the Postmaster General?

Jack: I used to, but we had a falling out over the Jerry Garcia stamp. I told him, "If I wanted to lick an old hippie, I'd return Joan Baez' phone calls."