The Play Call - Unbelievable!

All_Pro_Bills

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Running backs are unstopable so what do you call? A play action pass. Sure Losman coughed up the ball but he should never have been put into that postion. Great call.

Is Raplh laughing now? Because I am not.....

The WORST PLAY-CALL in the history of the Bills !! And we got allot to choose from!

Running backs are unstopable so what do you call? A play action pass. Sure Losman coughed up the ball but he should never have been put into that postion. Great call.

I actually liked the play-call. It was right before the 2 minute warning so an incompletion is the same as a running play. They were going for the win for once. I only fault the coaches for still having Losman on the roster.

I actually liked the play-call. It was right before the 2 minute warning so an incompletion is the same as a running play. They were going for the win for once. I only fault the coaches for still having Losman on the roster.

I agree -- I thought it was a great call. But no blocking, and Losman screwed it up. :angry:

I only fault the coaches for still having Losman on the roster.

No, fault the front office, specifically Russ Brandon for not knowing what the heck they're doing. You get what you pay for, both on and off the field.

We are Detroit Lions east with a few more victories.

I have zero problems with the call, JayPee just have to throw it away if there is nothing there. But JayPee can't manage that, now, would he?

So you don't think a 5th year QB should be responsible for making decisions to hold on to a lead? The extent morons will go to make excuses for Losman is astounding.

well at least it would have stopped the clock if it was incomplete

I agree -- I thought it was a great call. But no blocking, and Losman screwed it up. :(

But you KNEW JP would screw it up. He always does (recently at least). I would not let JP attempt a pass in that situation unless it was a timing play bomb down the sideines.

!@#$ :angry:

Give it a rest. You guys are all over the Bills for conservative play-calling, they make a gutsy call when the clock is going to stop for the 2:00 warning and you're all over them? JP should have a BRAIN and realize what his responsibility is on that play, THROW IT AWAY if anyone is near you, he's the IDIOT and if he starts next week the Bills should fire Jauron immediately.

I have zero problems with the call, JayPee just have to throw it away if there is nothing there. But JayPee can't manage that, now, would he?

That is the problem with the call....don't put JP in that situation. He is just waiting to f*ck things up.

A lot of teams make that kind of call. In our situation it wasnt the best of calls however, this is not one the times it's the coaching staffs fault. It's simply that JP Losman is a !@#$en disgrace to wearing a nfl uniform let alone playing.

Knowing that about JP. Knowing why you benched him for a rookie. Yet, you still put the game in his hands? So, who's to blame here? JP for doing what he does or the coaches for letting him do it?

So you don't think a 5th year QB should be responsible for making decisions to hold on to a lead? The extent morons will go to make excuses for Losman is astounding.

Exactly. You don't go out of your way to protect a 5th year qb. Losman just sucks at football. The fact we'll never have to watch him play for the Bills again is a small saving grace to this crappy season.