2009 Season Tickets?

another pathetic post. if you don't buy tickets - kiss ur bills goodbye.

yes, i'll renew my tickets.

I have to agree, if no one buys season tix, you can kiss the team goodbye. Along with that though, you can kiss goodbye mediocrity and disappointment.

That's like saying, "If you don't go to McDonalds then you can kiss the clown goodbye." The Bills are the Ronald Mcdonald of the NFL. The Bills have given us a sh!tty product for 10 years now CONSECUTIVELY and they are all getting richer in this crap economy off of hardworking people's money. It almost seems like a scam to me. I don't live in western NY so I don't buy season tix. I will say this though, I will not buy one more Buffalo Bills product nor will I buy the Sunday Ticket until they prove they give a sh--. I work hard for every dollar I make. Putting it into the pocket of a man who laughs and scoffs at my dollar will no longer be on my agenda. Feel free to make Ralphie richer though, it's what a Bills fan does. Right?

Flame me for saying this(I could use the light) but to keep spending money on These Bills in this economy is what a sucker does, that is unless you have the money to throw away, which I don't. The Bills are jumping the shark and the fans are giving them the money to do so.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny this post started. Just the other day I received a phone call from the Buffalo Bills ticket office and they wanted to know if I was happy with my seats and was there anything they could do to make my game day more pleasant. I jokingly told the girl they could start winning some games. She said I know as if she had heard a bunch of responses like mine only worse. I felt bad for her having to call irate season ticket holders and ask them are they happy with their game day experience.

This year, the Bills sold the 2nd most season tickets in team history. After the latest turn of events, how bad will ticket sales be for next year?

If Ralph doesn't hire a good head coach and we get some better players in here, I'm not going to take anymore time away from my family on Sundays and support this team. My 6 year old said it best "The Bills Stink!!!".

I was planning on it, but not now. It's not the losing that bothers me as much as they just look so bad doing it ... going to games is suppossed to be entertaining ... last year we were at least competitve and the games were worth watching ... this is year is just awful

it IS more than the game. I drive from Philly for the games. I take Monday off of work. I get up at 7 and go tailgate with about 15 of my closest friends. At this stage of my life, those Sundays are the ones I really look forward to. It is much, much better when they win though

Whether anyone like this post or disliked it, I mainly wanted to get people's reactions on if they plan to renew or not renew.

At the moment, I'm disgusted and I'm not sure if I'm going to renew the NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the Bills next year. If some serious changes are made (new coaches, players) then yes I will renew. If Jauron is still head coach next year, there's no way I'm renewing it.

I don't mind getting up at 5 am for the long treck to the Ralph. Going to the Ralph includes Tailagting with some great people it's not just about the game.

You can stay home, sit in the corner and suck your thumb.

I'm in.

Well put, I drive 5 hrs for that experience and I will do so next year as well.

At this point, I am not sure. That is a combination of disappointment as well as the logistics of being a remote season ticket holder (9 hr drive or flight: usually the latter). I have been a season ticket holder long enough that I have worked my way to 40 yd line seats. I will always remain a Bills' fan and also have Sunday ticket since I can only attend about 3-4 games/year.

I have never considered not renewing my tix until recently. From my perspective, it's a little bit of everything...continual crappy seasons, moving a game to TO, flex schedule (tough to plan travel ahead of time when remote), $, etc. We enjoy everything about game day (outside or inside the stadium) and we eagerly look forward to the whole shtick. I try to remain the eternal optimist but due to everything that has occurred this year, I want something...anything...to lift my hopes for next year. I can still go to a couple of games a year without having season tickets but being a season ticket holder is something I take pride in as well as visiting my former home in WNY. My love for WNY will not fade but I am starting to ponder why not take an easier route for 2-3 games/yr than buying season tix. I believe my perspective will fade but I was at the MNF game this year and it has been brutal to watch the games since then...big-time disappointment.

I will be at the Pats game.

another pathetic post. if you don't buy tickets - kiss ur bills goodbye.

yes, i'll renew my tickets.

Given the state of the economy in Western New York you can still kiss your Bills goodbye. People and businesses/jobs have been leaving Buffalo for decades. It kills me but the Bills will be gone from Buffalo unless Western New Yorkers can turn their economy around and attract business/jobs into Buffalo. Since that hasn't happened in my lifetime I am not optomistic.

How many things do you spend money on that fail with the regularity of the Bills? The only thing that come to mind as being remotely close are public schools...and we have no choice there!

Given the economy, and the number of things competing for our shrinking spending power, why should we continue to finance an organization that clearly has no intention of improving the product it offers for sale?

How many things do you spend money on that fail with the regularity of the Bills? The only thing that come to mind as being remotely close are public schools...and we have no choice there!

It depends on how you look at it. To me, the Bills have delivered each and every Sunday as scheduled since the day I was born. Being young and nowhere near the town, I haven't been to enough games, but I completely understand why people want to go to the games regardless.