2009 Season Tickets?

I have had season tickets for 12 years now. When I was younger my mood during the week would literally depend on if the bills won or loss that given sunday. I look back at it now & I think that is kinda pathetic. Now, as we all do, I got older(I am 35), a little wiser, you get a wife & son & your perspectives change. The best part for me now is getting together with friends on a sunday morning 8 times.. err I mean 7 times a year that I do not get to see that much anymore because we all have families. We get there at 8:00, drink, grill out, talk abnout what is going on in our lives. I would not trade it for the world. Maybe if the bills were better over the year I would feel differently but now, when I am at the game I cheer like h*ll for them to win, but when I get home from the game, that is it. I do not let the outcome carry over like I used to. I am going to renew next year, enjoy them while they still are here. After all, it is just a game.

I have had season tickets for 10 years now. When I was younger my mood during the week would literally depend on if the bills won or loss that given sunday. I look back at it now & I think that is kinda pathetic. Now, as we all do, I got older(I am 34), a little wiser, you get a wife & son & your perspectives change. The best part for me now is getting together with friends on a sunday morning 8 times.. err I mean 7 times a year that I do not get to see that much anymore because we all have families. We get there at 8:00, drink, grill out, talk abnout what is going on in our lives. I would not trade it for the world. Maybe if the bills were better over the year I would feel differently but now, when I am at the game I cheer like h*ll for them to win, but when I get home from the game, that is it. I do not let the outcome carry over like I used to. I am going to renew next year, enjoy them while they still are here. After all, it is just a game.

Thanks I just made a few changes...but sounds about right... :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic