Let there never be doubt again

nodnarb

Get a grip! No one said the O was any good either...but the QB sets the tone, tempo and provides the leadership. Didnt see any of that today did ya?

No I didn't but honestly I haven't seen that with Trent to much lately either. Maybe it is Alex Van Pelt....Or maybe it is a lack of talent...Or maybe it is both.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, it took him 15 seconds to make up his mind to run. He is borderline retarded in making decisions.

I just wonder how much it's gonna suck to watch Losman become a pro bowl QB and led the Lions to the Super Bowl next year. :lol:

My wife would be extremely happy if I lasted as long in bed as it take JP to make a decision. :lol:

I have been a JP supporter only because I thought that DICK shafted him but in retrospect, I have to look at McGahee's numbers and surmize that JP was probably the problem. Lynch is putting up the same numbers as WM because JP can not move the ball down the field. DICK is still the worst coach in the league but JP is only probably the 50th worst QB, backups included. The Bills need a QB next year, along with a new coach and staff, owner, defensive line (as a whole), linebackers, a corner, safety, at least one WR and an OL at the very least.

Wrong. That last sentence took all credibility away from anything you said.

No I didn't but honestly I haven't seen that with Trent to much lately either. Maybe it is Alex Van Pelt....Or maybe it is a lack of talent...Or maybe it is both.

Trent is in his second year...JP in his fifth! Big difference. Either a qb has swagger or doesnt and JP doesnt. I am not sure yet if trent does or does not. Time will tell. We do know Jauron cant coach though.

JP sniffers will be blaming the perfect conditions in the dome for his errant long bombs...Its just a fact..JP cant play in good weather conditions.....
I don't think he played any worse than our other QB. How many points did we have the first half last week? And Edwards played all year. Losman didn't play good,but Peters didn't play good either also Lynch looked bad today, didn't really help the passing game.What about Jackson,didn't see him all day.How come when Edwards doesn't have a run game he gets a pass on his performance but when Lynch has a bad game when Losman starts , Its Losmans fault. How many drop passes today? Yes Losman didn't have a good game but who did on offense? Name one player who had a good game on offense? Why don't we try to get Boldon from the Cardinals in the off season to play as our number one reciever and then move Reed to slot, then you will see better qb play . We don't have any big receivers to make big plays . All our recievers are small for what kind of offense we run. You need big receivers who can break tackles. Look at all the good Qbs in the NFL, they have good T.E. and big receivers. Especially the kind of offense we run.

I don't think he played any worse than our other QB. How many points did we have the first half last week? And Edwards played all year. Losman didn't play good,but Peters didn't play good either also Lynch looked bad today, didn't really help the passing game.What about Jackson,didn't see him all day.How come when Edwards doesn't have a run game he gets a pass on his performance but when Lynch has a bad game when Losman starts , Its Losmans fault. How many drop passes today? Yes Losman didn't have a good game but who did on offense? Name one player who had a good game on offense? Why don't we try to get Boldon from the Cardinals to play as our number one reciever and then move Reed to slot, then you will see better qb play .We don't have any big receivers to make big plays .All our recievers are small for what kind of offense we run.You need big receivers who can break tackles. Look at all the good Qbs in the NFL, they have good T.E. and big receivers.Especially the kind of offense we run.

Hardy is big but just doesnt make plays man...another poorly coach kid out of college.

POS ranks with Marangi, Darragh, Rutkowski, Ferragamo, BJ Hopeless, Mathison, etc.

Don't give him too much credit. Where is Joe Dufek on that last?

Seriously, the whole bit about JP competing for a job somewhere next year, as if it wasn't comical beforehand, is now a joke. That dude will be lucky to run scout team somewhere next year.

I don't think he played any worse than our other QB. How many points did we have the first half last week? And Edwards played all year. Losman didn't play good,but Peters didn't play good either also Lynch looked bad today, didn't really help the passing game.What about Jackson,didn't see him all day.How come when Edwards doesn't have a run game he gets a pass on his performance but when Lynch has a bad game when Losman starts , Its Losmans fault. How many drop passes today? Yes Losman didn't have a good game but who did on offense? Name one player who had a good game on offense? Why don't we try to get Boldon from the Cardinals in the off season to play as our number one reciever and then move Reed to slot, then you will see better qb play . We don't have any big receivers to make big plays . All our recievers are small for what kind of offense we run. You need big receivers who can break tackles. Look at all the good Qbs in the NFL, they have good T.E. and big receivers. Especially the kind of offense we run.

The sideline water attendant who caught JP's long bomb.....LOL..In all seriousness he ran more than he has in the past and looked good doing it..Dropped passes are part of the game but when its third down and 1 in your end of the field its not the time to throw the long bomb..He just doesnt get the qb position..The Bills will be a better team with him off of it..The jury is out on Edwards but they did put up over 50 points against KC the other week..He has had some very bad first halfs this year but he does show a tendency to playing better in the 4th qtr..I woulda liked to have seen what he wouldve done last week against SF in the 2nd half..

Weak...Give up the JP thing already. Move on, do you have any thoughts on the rest of the offense or are they perfect and it is all JP? Next year you wont have this to fall back on....Wait never mind you will be all over the new 2nd string QB who is in for a hurt Trent Edwards. Weak, give it up.

I don't know what I'll do next year when I won't have JP to kick around anymore. I think somehow God willing I'll get by. :sick:

I liked the opening film on Losman when Gannon talked about Losman's decision-making. He looked at his primary receiver for too long, then he looked at his secondary receiver, then there was a big question mark over his head.

I've been loyal to JP to a fault. He had a nice oppportunity today. Couldn't get it done.

Teams don't respect any aspect of JP's play therefore they blitz him or do whatever they want. He has no ability to hit guys on the run down the middle of the field. He doesn't know where the TE is on any play. He cannot sustain drives because he will always have some catastrophe (i.e sack. lost fumble, int) He has the worst pocket presence of any QB in the NFL, he has no clue when to scramble and when to hang in there and throw at the last second. He has no leadership ability because the players probably dont respect him. I pray that we don't have to suffer through another JP outing in Bills history. I'm serious when I say this but UB's Drew Willy could step in tomorrow and distribute the ball more effectively and with more presence than JP can after how many years?! I'd much rather have a dink and dunker than JP at the helm. The worst thing about him in listening to interviews where he actually thinks he's good?!?!? Please go away JP.

losman is a gifted athlete that never puts in any work figuring out how to play. he just won't be bothered.

he left ucla when being an athlete wasn't good enough to get him the starter's job.

he just free wheeled it in tulane (remenber what moore the running back said about him?).

we brought in wyche to coach him up, then gifted him the starting job after cutting bledsoe.

he was unprepared and garbage in his first year in relief against new england.

he was garbage in every game after the first of the year in 05.

he had like 25 or fewer drop backs in almost every game in 06, fluked his way into a decent PER inspite of being about the least productive qb in the nfl.

lost his job due to horrible play in 07 and in 08 is the same garbage player he was in 05.

this guy has never put any effort into breaking any of his bad habits.

If the Bills had ANY sense, they would have put in Hamdan as soon as they saw this typical Losman script playing out in front of us.

We should be huddling together as fans, tired and exhausted by the same old story playing out each week; that is, whenever we play a team with a winning record, and sometimes when we play a team with a losing record as well.

You need elite coaching in this league, and while I like DJ, he and his staff have proven nothing.

Nothing.

Ah, the concession speech.

You have finally seen enough to admit Jauron has proven nothing. You were wrong for supporting him so adamantly in the past.....for the very same reason. The record didn't lie when he got here, and nothing has changed. Jauron is a not a good NFL head coach and never will be. Here's hoping that he is canned, and replaced by someone who has proven to be a winner. It would be nice to actually have a winner in tow, instead of having to listen to apologists opine about why the current loser needs to be given a chance.

Ah, the concession speech.

You have finally seen enough to admit Jauron has proven nothing. You were wrong for supporting him so adamantly in the past.....for the very same reason. The record didn't lie when he got here, and nothing has changed. Jauron is a not a good NFL head coach and never will be. Here's hoping that he is canned, and replaced by someone who has proven to be a winner. It would be nice to actually have a winner in tow, instead of having to listen to apologists opine about why the current loser needs to be given a chance.

You think JP has a future as a serviceable backup in the NFL? Or do you think he bounces around for a year or two before he's out? I had thought the former, but after today, I dunno. He looks like a really bad player.

You think JP has a future as a serviceable backup in the NFL? Or do you think he bounces around for a year or two before he's out? I had thought the former, but after today, I dunno. He looks like a really bad player.

Vic Carucci thought that the Bills should have put Hamden in to start the 3rd quarter..LOL....