Losman should be our starting QB

1billsfan

Save the season

I believe using Losman as a change of pace in a wildcat or normal set (sprint out?) would be a good idea once and awhile, Dick J needs to announce this on Wednesday that Losman may be used in certain downs and distance, if nothing else throw a screwball out to Romeo. Say Trent is our man, we may try some diff stp with JP, Once again Ralph Wilson Ineed a Job think of me as fan coach(TBD) PR guy every week I take imput off TBD and meet with DJ for 5 minutes. Please send me an offer as I am broke but skilled! :wallbash: oh I almost forgot I used to hand with the Fisher football players down at E. Roch.

C"Mon Ill even donate 20% of my salary to Autism charities

THEPINBALL89

The PINBALL89 (remeber when tasker went back and forth before the snap creating holes for Thurman) for TBD coach what you all say, I could also run on the feild for challanges! Now I want $90,000 a year!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, you don't. I'll remind you in a couple of years ok?

What you really mean is that you will remind me if you are right, and you will conveniently forget if you are wrong. Since you have a chance somewhere in the 30 - 70% range of being right, I figure I have a 30 - 70% chance of hearing from you in the future. Heck, I hope your guess is right. It would certainly be better for the Bills. But it's a guess.

And if it's not, what stocks should I buy (with money you will loan me of course, since there's no risk for you) for gains of more than 100% over the next year? And can you tell me the real secrets of your time machine?

Trent has ruined this season with his brilliant consecutive trifecta of losing to the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots. Sorry and no offense pal, but you suck. He's clueless and needs to sit and watch Losman being given his final chance to resurrect his career as a Buffalo Bill.

These last three losses are so historically bad for this franchise that I don't think we here at TSW are even fully aware of the magnitude.

I know LABillsfan is going to give me flack and plenty of others here, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I think Trent has tossed every last bit of 5-1 cache he had with these last three abysmal games against the AFC East division. It's time to shake things up and put a QB in there that can actually get the ball to #83. If Losman fails, then give the ball to Hamden. I'm done with Edwards. You and your head coach can take a hike.

I'm with you brother. Bench Trent Edwards he's only in his second year and he has no game in cold weather with his small hands. At least JP will take some chances and be a gun slinger, I'm tired of ineffective pop gun offense.

I can't believe that the Bills haven't put up a statue of JP outside of the stadium. This guy is clearly the greatest of all time. How does Hamdan get a fan club and nothing for JP? This is not right, I don't like the way we are handling him. There is so much love for him (obviously because of how much he has done for the franchise) but no place for everyone to show his or her love. He's the best there is, was, or ever will be. This is a travesty.

Trent has ruined this season with his brilliant consecutive trifecta of losing to the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots. Sorry and no offense pal, but you suck. He's clueless and needs to sit and watch Losman being given his final chance to resurrect his career as a Buffalo Bill.

These last three losses are so historically bad for this franchise that I don't think we here at TSW are even fully aware of the magnitude.

I know LABillsfan is going to give me flack and plenty of others here, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I think Trent has tossed every last bit of 5-1 cache he had with these last three abysmal games against the AFC East division. It's time to shake things up and put a QB in there that can actually get the ball to #83. If Losman fails, then give the ball to Hamden. I'm done with Edwards. You and your head coach can take a hike.

Trent is our quarterback hopefully now and into the future. Just because we lost 3 games in a row does not mean that it is time to change quarterbacks.

Save the season

I believe using Losman as a change of pace in a wildcat or normal set (sprint out?) would be a good idea once and awhile, Dick J needs to announce this on Wednesday that Losman may be used in certain downs and distance, if nothing else throw a screwball out to Romeo. Say Trent is our man, we may try some diff stp with JP,

I said pretty much the same thing on a thread earlier that no one bit on.

Seriously, JP has shown he can come off the bench and throw a bomb to Lee Evans for a TD. He could also do some roll out running things and then when they think they know what he's gonna do, do something else. Like you say it would give the other team something else they'd have to try to prepare for the week before a game. Actually I was hoping we'd do it against the Patsies.

I'm all for it.

JP is a free agent at the end of the year, a free agent who will under no circumstances sign with us again.

There is no way we do any damage in the playoffs this year even if we make it.

So why would we give experience to a guy who will use it with another team next year in a year where even if we win a few games it won't mean anything in the long run?

Even if it helped us, it would actually hurt us in the long run. We would get more benefits from losses by Trent (experience and a higher draft pick) than wins with JP (um, no benefits beyond the wins themselves which would make our draft pick worse and not lead to even a possibility of playoffs success this year) even if you do totally accept that JP would win where Trent would lose.

Makes no sense.

JP is a free agent at the end of the year, a free agent who will under no circumstances sign with us again.

There is no way we do any damage in the playoffs this year even if we make it.

So why would we give experience to a guy who will use it with another team next year in a year where even if we win a few games it won't mean anything in the long run?

Even if it helped us, it would actually hurt us in the long run.

In the long run, we're all dead. I want to win Monday night AND make the playoffs. Then, who knows. I don't care about next years draft or the year after. I'm tired of losing. Let's win NOW !!

This should in no way be construed as me wanting JP to start Monday.

So a season and a half of Edwards is enough to realize he sucks, but 4 seasons of JP isn't enough time to decide :lol:

I don't think it is so much that. We definitely should realize that they both suck. Horribly. They make terrible reads, and sometimes make terrible throws.

The thing is at least Losman can throw the ball farther than the average PPK contestant. I realize he still sucks and we'll probably still lose, but at least our team will give off some vibe of masculinity. I know he'll leave at the end of the season anyway, but if the Bills are going to stink it up, do we really want to watch a glove wearing Mary too? The weather hasn't even been bad yet. Do you think Free Agents are really going to want to join a team led by a "Los Gatos" native who wears gloves?

May as well start JP...

With no dedication to the running game and the idiotic play calling that is getting Trent hammered ... since JP is gone next year anyway,lets let him get killed by Turk(I refuse to give any back 25 carries)Schonert :lol:

It's a strange point...But a good one nonetheless... :nana:

Boy, it's amazing! When JP was in there, and doing bad, everyone called for his head. Now that Trent has had a few bad games, you want JP back in there again? Give me a break! JP is not the answer. Trent will right this ship and will guide us into the playoffs. Mark my words.

Boy, it's amazing! When JP was in there, and doing bad, everyone called for his head. Now that Trent has had a few bad games, you want JP back in there again? Give me a break! JP is not the answer. Trent will right this ship and will guide us into the playoffs. Mark my words.

You forgot to gird your loins.

What's amazing is the lack of accountability in the Bills organization from top to bottom. Look at what happened when Parcells went to the Dolphins, boy has that team perked right up. It's a little thing called fear. Players and coaches need to start worrying about their futures. Yet after the worst three game stretch you could ever imagine, nothing changes at One Bills Drive. The coach continues to give pats on the players' backs, saying how great they are. That's what's amazing.