Losman should be our starting QB

1billsfan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good is Edwards going to be when he gets less than 3 seconds to throw to 3 receivers who are covered by 8 guys?

Seriously, a 3 man rush gets to him in less than 3 seconds. When teams play the Bills, it's like they have an all out blitz coming every down...combined with nickel coverage. It's insane.

Please tell me that you are kidding.

PLEASE

No, I'm not kidding. Serious sh-- needs to happen when the 5-1 Buffalo Bills lose three straight games to the Dolphins, Jets and the Brady-less Patriots. Fire the coach, change the quarterback, burn the playbooks and gameplans. sh-- needs to happen. There is no accountability with this team. Everyone is safe. Fans here seem perfectly content with not holding the quarterbacks feet to the fire when he was one of the main reasons we lost these games.

Will Losman change things? I don't know. Put Hamden in there if you want. Edwards has sh-- the bed badly with these three divisional losses and this team needs to do something different. Send a message that this team will do whatever it takes to make the playoffs THIS year. NO ONE's job should be safe. Hell, I would have fired Jauron after yesterday's loss. Since that isn't going to happen I would hope that Edwards and the rest of the starters will be put on notice that their jobs hang in the balance with the Cleveland game.

Look at how low we've sunk in just three short games. We are the worst team in our division and it's not even close. Yet I get hammered for suggesting a radical change to turn this season around. Sorry buds, but I've had it with Edwards, Jauron and the rest of these counterfeit Bills. Just think about how bad Edwards is going to be when the weather hits...it's freighting.

No, I'm not kidding. Serious sh-- needs to happen when the 5-1 Buffalo Bills lose three straight games to the Dolphins, Jets and the Brady-less Patriots. Fire the coach, change the quarterback, burn the playbooks and gameplans. sh-- needs to happen. There is no accountability with this team. Everyone is safe. Fans here seem perfectly content with not holding the quarterbacks feet to the fire when he was one of the main reasons we lost these games.

Will Losman change things? I don't know. Put Hamden in there if you want. Edwards has sh-- the bed badly with these three divisional losses and this team needs to do something different. Send a message that this team will do whatever it takes to make the playoffs THIS year. NO ONE's job should be safe. Hell, I would have fired Jauron after yesterday's loss. Since that isn't going to happen I would hope that Edwards and the rest of the starters will be put on notice that their jobs hang in the balance with the Cleveland game.

Look at how low we've sunk in just three short games. We are the worst team in our division and it's not even close. Yet I get hammered for suggesting a radical change to turn this season around. Sorry buds, but I've had it with Edwards, Jauron and the rest of these counterfeit Bills. Just think about how bad Edwards is going to be when the weather hits...it's freighting.

Did it ever dawn on you that in the NFL, it is VERY difficult to win when your team becomes 1 dimensional with ZERO TE play and below average WR's and a terrible C? You think Matt Ryan would be this good this quick without Michael Turner?

Cmon....take the JP sunglasses off and realize the issue is with the SKILL players and the OL.

Did it ever dawn on you that in the NFL, it is VERY difficult to win when your team becomes 1 dimensional with ZERO TE play and below average WR's and a terrible C? You think Matt Ryan would be this good this quick without Michael Turner?

Cmon....take the JP sunglasses off and realize the issue is with the SKILL players and the OL.

Logic doesn't strike the fancy's of chicken littles. It's pointless to even argue. Even if Edwards isn't the guy. It's fairly certain Losman will never be. Not even 20 games into Edwards career, and people are willing to throw his career under the bus. I guess people are so accustomed to changing systems, coaches, qb's and personell so much. That it's just in their nature. Like our team will rally around Losman, or a 3rd string scrub. Lynch will become brandon jacobs overnight. Parrish will become more like desean jackson, and the bills will go on some fairytale run, with "Their" guy. Give it up Losman fanboys. The dream is dead. I guess joining us in reality is a lot to ask

The OL weren't the ones that threw those bad interceptions. They weren't the one's that failed to audible out of bad play calls. I'd put Losman in there and tell him it's time to play street ball. Let him call the plays. If his first read is covered, run for daylight. Plenty of boot legs, trick plays and no huddle offense. When a defense is in run stop mode, throw it. When they're in pass defense mode, run it. Do a 180 in the thought process over at One Bills Drive and see what happens. Players need to start to worrying about their jobs starting with the QB. No one should be untouchable. This is the OL we have, it obviously needs to be fixed, Edwards is already damaged goods, give Losman a shot to save the season. We've lost three divisional games in a roll. We're by far the worst team in our division. It can't get any worse.

Will you be holding to this line if the Bills are 8-4 in three weeks? Because it very likely may happen.

Trent has ruined this season with his brilliant consecutive trifecta of losing to the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots. Sorry and no offense pal, but you suck. He's clueless and needs to sit and watch Losman being given his final chance to resurrect his career as a Buffalo Bill.

These last three losses are so historically bad for this franchise that I don't think we here at TSW are even fully aware of the magnitude.

I know LABillsfan is going to give me flack and plenty of others here, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I think Trent has tossed every last bit of 5-1 cache he had with these last three abysmal games against the AFC East division. It's time to shake things up and put a QB in there that can actually get the ball to #83. If Losman fails, then give the ball to Hamden. I'm done with Edwards. You and your head coach can take a hike.

Yon need to get off the ledge. JP is not the answer; did you watch the same game? Our O line & D line suck. C, LG, & RT need to be up-graded ASAP. RT – is doing ok he needs to drop some Lbs. LW can not more like he should. The middle of our line is our weak spot. D line no DE that can get to the QB.

This board is both hilarious and frightening at the same time after a losing streak. Benching Edwards for Losman right now would be the worst thing imaginable right now. Whether you want to believe it or not, Edwards is the future of this team. Yes, he's played poorly the past three games, but remember he is only in his second year and first as a full time starter. This is the first rough patch he has gone through, he needs to bring himself and his team out of it. But he can't do it alone, he has no running game to complement his passing game whatsoever. The opponent only needs to rush four and they still get to Edwards consistently.

His very offensive offensive line is killing him during this losing streak. If he doesn't get anymore help from the 5 fat slobs in front of him, we'll be lucky to win two more games this year. The Bills have not had an OLine since the superbowl years and funny how that corresponds with the last time we were any threat in the playoffs too.

And don't even get me started on the DLine and the rest of those idiots. A 19 play 9 minute drive when you're only down by ten with nearly the entire fourth quarter to go is absolutely pathetic.

Will you be holding to this line if the Bills are 8-4 in three weeks? Because it very likely may happen.

I think the only team the Bills beat the rest of the way is the 49ers. Seriously.

This team has proven it has no heart. Add into the mix that Jauron has sent a clear signal to his players that their performance is optional, their jobs are safe no matter what. Just tell him that you're "playing hard" and how good the opposing players are and he'll believe you. If something drastic isn't done, this once promising 5-1 team will finish 6-10. Count on it.

Just for grins I decided to compare career stats of Edwards vs. Losman. Interesting. Here's what I got:

Losman

Completion percentage: 59.4

TDs: 32

Ints: 30

Avg. yards per attempt: 6.8

QB Rating: 77.9

Edwards

Completion percentage: 61.3

TDs: 14

Ints: 15

QB Rating: 78.2

Looks pretty much like the same guy. Of course stats don't measure poise or chroise for that matter!

Just for grins I decided to compare career stats of Edwards vs. Losman. Interesting. Here's what I got:

Losman

Completion percentage: 59.4

TDs: 32

Ints: 30

QB Rating: 77.9

Edwards

Completion percentage: 61.3

TDs: 14

Ints: 15

QB Rating: 78.2

Looks pretty much like the same guy. Of course stats don't measure poise or chroise for that matter!

Edwards is way ahead then, having just recently played in his 16th game. Thanks for making the point. If his stats look like this in 2 years, call me.