Losman should be our starting QB

1billsfan

Trent has ruined this season with his brilliant consecutive trifecta of losing to the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots. Sorry and no offense pal, but you suck. He's clueless and needs to sit and watch Losman being given his final chance to resurrect his career as a Buffalo Bill.

These last three losses are so historically bad for this franchise that I don't think we here at TSW are even fully aware of the magnitude.

I know LABillsfan is going to give me flack and plenty of others here, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I think Trent has tossed every last bit of 5-1 cache he had with these last three abysmal games against the AFC East division. It's time to shake things up and put a QB in there that can actually get the ball to #83. If Losman fails, then give the ball to Hamden. I'm done with Edwards. You and your head coach can take a hike.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent has ruined this season with his brilliant consecutive trifecta of losing to the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots. Sorry and no offense pal, but you suck. He's clueless and needs to sit and watch Losman being given his final chance to resurrect his career as a Buffalo Bill.

These last three losses are so historically bad for this franchise that I don't think we here at TSW are even fully aware of the magnitude.

I know LABillsfan is going to give me flack and plenty of others here, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I think Trent has tossed every last bit of 5-1 cache he had with these last three abysmal games against the AFC East division. It's time to shake things up and put a QB in there that can actually get the ball to #83. If Losman fails, then give the ball to Hamden. I'm done with Edwards. You and your head coach can take a hike.

I agree. He deserves another 4 1/2 years at least to win another 10 games.

It didn't take you long at all to return to the one you adore more than the team itself. :thumbsup:

Putting different wings on a turkey doesn't mean it can suddenly fly.

Tell me these last three AFC East divisional games doesn't give you pause and at least think about benching this guy. There needs to be a consequence for playing that badly against the division.

Edwards is the real deal. He's had a few bad games lately, but he spoiled us with his gooey goodness early on. I'd be more inclined to get excited about the future of the offense if the o-line was worth half of what we paid for it.

Tell me these last three AFC East divisional games doesn't give you pause and at least think about benching this guy. There needs to be a consequence for playing that badly against the division.

Then you're going to be benching just about all of our starters, I'm afraid.

If You're done with Edwards then You might as well go ahead and be done with The Bills...Do us all a favor and save us from this needless whining...Because barring injury Trent Edwards will be The Bills QB for the next 2-3 Years minimum...Maybe longer...

TE has been less than perfect the past 3 Weeks...No doubt about it...He clearly deserves to share part of the blame...But if You blame Trent for all The Bills woes on Offense then I suggest following another Sport cause Football is not Your thing... :thumbsup:

Calling for a change of starting QB is as stupid now, as it was when Losman was struggling. This team has bigger issues than QB play, and has for a quite a few years. Let's try not screwing up another QB, for once. Hell, I think just about any QB would look bad on this team, right now.

That isn't to say that Trent played well, he did not. I may have gone to the bench in the 4th Q, simply because Trent looked rattled and was making poor decisions. I'm a believer of using the #2 (or #3) QB, from time-to-time. I don't think it should be a threat to the #1's position on the depth chart, as long as it doesn't happen on a regular basis.

Edwards is the real deal. He's had a few bad games lately, but he spoiled us with his gooey goodness early on. I'd be more inclined to get excited about the future of the offense if the o-line was worth half of what we paid for it.

I still think he's going to be a good one....BUT, he has lost his confidence...

He had a swagger early, but now it's gone....why does this happen to every Bills QB since Flutie????? :thumbsup:

I agree. He deserves another 4 1/2 years at least to win another 10 games.

It didn't take you long at all to return to the one you adore more than the team itself. :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha! :beer:

I'm only hoping that the Bills take a final chance to hit on their 2004 lottery ticket. Edwards has no arm, we know it and the rest of the league knows it. At least there's that very slim hope that Losman dials in his brain with the talent. Anything can happen in this league. This time last year who thought the Giants were going to beat an undefeated Patriots team in the Superbowl?

This confirms your lack of football knowledge (not that it was really in question).