Gas $1.99 in Delaware

bartshan-83

Maybe some of you have already crosses this threshold, but I can't remember the last time gas was south of two bucks anywhere in my area. Crazy to think how fast the prices soared and they have come down seemingly even faster.

I have a pickup truck I rarely use anymore with a 20-gallon tank. I'm pretty sure it's full of $4/gal gas. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How's it look in your area?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.89 in the richmond area

Maybe some of you have already crosses this threshold, but I can't remember the last time gas was south of two bucks anywhere in my area. Crazy to think how fast the prices soared and they have come down seemingly even faster.

I have a pickup truck I rarely use anymore with a 20-gallon tank. I'm pretty sure it's full of $4/gal gas. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm in the same situation - a 24-gallon tank in my Dodge Dakota and am finally starting to use it more now that the gas has dipped below the $2 mark - I saw $1.96 on my way to work, so I'll be filling up there tonight.

Add in our Giant Eagle FuelPerks savings (another 60 cents off per gallon) on this tank and I might fill up my truck for less than $30 tonight.

approx. 2.53 in Rochester. Does anyone else find it interesting that gas prices fell right around election time?

Most interesting, indeed.

I have never seen gas prices drop so far, so quickly. Within a span of 11 days I've seen it drop 86 cents.