Gas $1.99 in Delaware

bartshan-83

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just an update...$1.67/gallon at alot of stations in the richmond area....seems to be leveling off a bit, would love to see it get below 1.50, but I am "happy" that it has been cut in half in just over a month

What the heck were you doing in that far reach of Texas? I lived there for 3.5yrs (1984 - 1988) and thought I had drifted back in time by 25 yrs.

Maybe some of you have already crosses this threshold, but I can't remember the last time gas was south of two bucks anywhere in my area. Crazy to think how fast the prices soared and they have come down seemingly even faster.

I have a pickup truck I rarely use anymore with a 20-gallon tank. I'm pretty sure it's full of $4/gal gas. :unsure: :unsure:

How's it look in your area?

some stations 1.79 in northern CA

Maybe some of you have already crosses this threshold, but I can't remember the last time gas was south of two bucks anywhere in my area. Crazy to think how fast the prices soared and they have come down seemingly even faster.

I have a pickup truck I rarely use anymore with a 20-gallon tank. I'm pretty sure it's full of $4/gal gas. :unsure: :unsure:

How's it look in your area?

$1.89 here.

About your truck... Drive it to it's dry, then fill it up with 2 buck gas... You will have 3 buck gas in it then! :w00t::w00t:

:unsure:

There's a Grocery Chain in Richmond that lets you accumulate cents off at the pump, at certain gas stations.

Last night, gas was $1.67. My wife & I had accumulated .50 off per gallon, up to 20 gallons, so we filled up for $1.17 per gallon.

There was a station down the street that had gas for $1.63 but they are not in the Grocery program.

They do this because there are other Grocery chains that have their own Gas Stations and they were losing business to them. So they signed this deal that attracts business back without having to building their own stations.

It's pretty nice, if it lasts!

I hate Ukraps..... :censored:

There's a Grocery Chain in Richmond that lets you accumulate cents off at the pump, at certain gas stations.

Last night, gas was $1.67. My wife & I had accumulated .50 off per gallon, up to 20 gallons, so we filled up for $1.17 per gallon.

There was a station down the street that had gas for $1.63 but they are not in the Grocery program.

They do this because there are other Grocery chains that have their own Gas Stations and they were losing business to them. So they signed this deal that attracts business back without having to building their own stations.

It's pretty nice, if it lasts!

I hate Ukraps..... :devil:

Yup

OK, maybe this is because I'm stoned, 1/2 drunk and relieved after the Bills victory...but, no matter, I now need to know the whole Ukraps (which I have discovered on my own is "Ukrop's Super MArkets") and why it sucks.

I KNOw NOTHING of Ukrops or the competition Markets (unless they are Publix or Safeway or Wegmans...). I am very interested in the super market situation in the VA area...I'm guessing I will remain interested even after I straighten up.. So please, share...