Dolphins rule, Bills blow

FINSfan7

What's up Buffadorks? Enjoying the snow?

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't wait for Sunday either.

BTW- Deer and Dolphins Fans look sort of the same from a scope...

Can't wait for Sunday.

(Yawn)

Ha, shoulda known nobody would have anything logical to say against me.

I guess I'll give it a shot. I believe our defense will hold you guys to under 100 yds on the ground and to 17 pts or less. Trent Edwards will have another efficient day (72% completion w/no ints) and Lynch will have his first 100 yd game. I'm also prediciting a special teams TD for the Bills.

Bills 24

Dolphins 17

Can't wait for Sunday.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like last year's chances to make the SB eh? :ph34r:

Actually, you were better then.

Yall, come back now, hear

Can't wait for Sunday.

4/10 stars

Nice length. Points off for cliches about the snow and mentioning the Superbowl (which was 25 years ago for the Felons).

4/10 stars

Nice length. Points off for cliches about the snow and mentioning the Superbowl (which was 25 years ago for the Felons).

You can't tell from this thread, but it's worth remembering that there really are many intelligent Dolphin fans out there.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like last year's chances to make the SB eh? :ph34r:

Actually, you were better then.

Yall, come back now, hear

or 2 years ago when the dolphins with Culpepper were predicted to go to the bowl against Carolina. Culpepper played all of 4 games. One of which he was sacked by the Bills 7 times in a 16-6 loss, and fumbled twice. Nick Saban quit on their team, and that same year Joey harrington posted a 0 qb rating in a 21-0 loss to the Bills. Dick has owned the fish in his tenure, and we're 7-1 vs them since 04. Here's to that continuing. :ph34r:

That was awesome! Welcome.

Can't wait for Sunday.

This had to have been first written by my youngest brother .. he is 40 .. HUGE dolphin fan ... of course .. as you would guess ... is 40 and lives at home with my 80 year old parents ... loves to talk the Fin trash also ... as Mom and Dad pays his way ... he also loves to talk about the 1972 and 1973, when he was a whole 4 or 5 years old ... he has been a whole lot more quiet the last few years .. as they have been one of the worst run and worst teams in the league.

And then when you look at the history of the players they have, run ins with the law, smoking the dope ... its a wonder they have the wins they have.

I think Sunday will be ugly ... like about a 30 point win for the Bills ... Fins better be hoping for snow ... opps ... I mean rain in their half full stadium ...

The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

Baltimore and the Jets might want to question that. But thanks for beating NE* at NE*.

Hard to answer anything logical to something that lacks anything logical itself!!

Your original post is a joke right? You're actually a Bills fans trying to mock fish fans aren't you?

You know, this was kind of funny the last time someone tried it. Er, maybe not so much then, either.

The least he could have done, when talking smack about how "his" team doesn't lose on their home turf, was check the recent record. And discover that Buffalo won the last two games played in Habana Norte.

Define "many". :ph34r:

Well SD, you see the term "Many" is relative in any case. "Many"(One of those words the more you type it the weirder it looks) in most cases is a quantifier that is indefinite. So generally speaking 2 intelligent "Dolfans" would equal many. The problem here is I have yet to meet more then 1 Dolfan who is smarter then my 3rd grade son.

The truth is a smart Dolfan is like an albino, they are out there but they tend to not be seen in the light of day.

Fact: The only time there is more then one smart dolfan in the same room is when there is a group of Bills fans rooting for them against the Patsies.

Can't wait for Sunday.

I smell a Bills fan who is playing a joke.......as any self proclaimed Dolfelon fan would not have any football knowledge beyond the current record of the Miami Hurricanes

Can't wait for Sunday.

Nice try Russell. However, if this really is a gayshark fan, I would rather live in Buffalo than in Northern Cuba where English is currently the second language. Your gimicky little offense is about to find out once again what happens when you play against a real defense. As long as your pathetic team refuses to install an NFL offense you will remain in the basement of the league where you belong. Enjoy.

Nice try Russell. However, if this really is a gayshark fan, I would rather live in Buffalo than in Northern Cuba where English is currently the second language. Your gimicky little offense is about to find out once again what happens when you play against a real defense. As long as your pathetic team refuses to install an NFL offense you will remain in the basement of the league where you belong. Enjoy.

Our gimickly little offense? Listen, you don't have an offensive line you just run up the middle for no gains, and you have like the sketchiest QB situation in the league. I was looking through your guys' box scores (no impressive wins) and in that game against the Cardinals, you just randomly started JP Losman again???? It's amazing Edwards even wants anything to do with you anymore. Maybe he's holding out for Canada, I heard that's a nice city even though I've never really been up north.

Our gimickly little offense? Listen, you don't have an offensive line you just run up the middle for no gains, and you have like the sketchiest QB situation in the league. I was looking through your guys' box scores (no impressive wins) and in that game against the Cardinals, you just randomly started JP Losman again???? It's amazing Edwards even wants anything to do with you anymore. Maybe he's holding out for Canada, I heard that's a nice city even though I've never really been up north.

It's official, it's a bad joke.

It's official, it's a bad joke.

That's right, you guys are a bad joke. Bottomline, a 5-1 record doesn't mean a good team, a good offense means a good team, and Ronnie Brown has more talent in his left thumb than probably the whole Bills roster, maybe besides Evans.

But I'm out of here, I think I proved my point. By the way, this is like the shittiest fan site ever. It says Est. 1996, so it's been around 12 years and this is all you got? I'm sure Jack Kemp up there, or whoever, would be proud.

That's right, you guys are a bad joke. Bottomline, a 5-1 record doesn't mean a good team, a good offense means a good team, and Ronnie Brown has more talent in his left thumb than probably the whole Bills roster, maybe besides Evans.

But I'm out of here, I think I proved my point. By the way, this is like the shittiest fan site ever. It says Est. 1996, so it's been around 12 years and this is all you got? I'm sure Jack Kemp up there, or whoever, would be proud.

Definitely a Bills fan impersonating a Dolfan... :ph34r:

Can't wait for Sunday.

We so badly needed this. Thank you finsfan.