[closed]I am dieing to know just what we offered

I said this in the other thread, but the Bills offered a 3rd and the Giants and Eagles offered a 4th, but Gonzalez didn't want to play for Buffalo and the Chefs didn't want to take just a 4th (it sounded like they would have taken the 3rd from Buffalo). So in the end, Gonzalez decided that he's rather rot away on a rebuilding team that will struggle to win games the remainder of his career, in Kansas City, which is so much better than Buffalo.

someone else said NFLN reported that we offered a 3rd and TG didn't want to go to Buffalo.

F*ck him then. I am sorry that he did not want to be with a winning team and the most passionate fans in the NFL.

If a 3rd was what it would have taken to get it done, then we should have pulled the trigger. The only thing that makes sense to me is what you are all posting as well, is that he didn't want to come to Buffalo and the GM respected his wishes. If they wanted a 3rd and we were offering one, then they are just stupid. If we didn't offer one at all, then our FO has a lot of 'splainin' to do

I said this in the other thread, but the Bills offered a 3rd and the Giants and Eagles offered a 4th, but Gonzalez didn't want to play for Buffalo and the Chefs didn't want to take just a 4th (it sounded like they would have taken the 3rd from Buffalo). So in the end, Gonzalez decided that he's rather rot away on a rebuilding team that will struggle to win games the remainder of his career, in Kansas City, which is so much better than Buffalo.

How many millions of dollars does he still get to assuage his sad feelings about having to rot away in Kansas City?

The poor NFL vet...so sad...a national tragedy... :angry:

One more reason I want the bills to win this year, to spite that prick, stay there I cant wiat til we smash on them later this year.

WAR the bills making him look dumb as sh-- at the end of the year, good luck in KC tony

I am dying to know why the Bills have waited a decade, until hours before the 2008 trade deadline, to attempt to improve a critical position. What on earth have they been waiting for?

That's one of those things that we'll ponder for years about. It's gotten to the point I no longer believed the Bills would ever have a credible threat at te. Other then if they simply got lucky. I was at the point at hyping up Derek Schouman, and saying well if Royal can do such and such. The truth is I know Schouman sucks, and Royal will never be a guy you can rely on weekly. He's limited. The gonzalez trade rumors made me think. Hey it's possible they realize this too. I blame the chiefs for putting the interests of a player, over the future of their team. Nothing any of us can do about it. Know anything about Derek Fine? :angry:

I am dying to know why the Bills have waited a decade, until hours before the 2008 trade deadline, to attempt to improve a critical position. What on earth have they been waiting for?

Attempting and being successful are two different things. If you honestly don't see that the Bills have "attempted" to find and draft a TE, then you should take a look at our recent drafts. Just because we weren't successful in finding one doesn't mean we didn't look.