Please write the Bills off, everyone

eball

It makes it more fun for the rest of us. I've never read so much criticism of a 4-1 first place team in my life -- most of it from fans who haven't seen a Bills' team 3 games over .500 since they were in the crib.

It makes it more fun for the rest of us. I've never read so much criticism of a 4-1 first place team in my life -- most of it from fans who haven't seen a Bills' team 3 games over .500 since they were in the crib.

Repeat after me:

"The Bills suck. They will be lucky to win another game the rest of the season"

(Repeat the above, before and after every game, regardless of the outcome.)

I completely agree, but I wouldn't stress out too much about it. There are going to be haters on this board whether we finish 4-12 or 15-1. The Bills could beat the Chargers 28-0 week 7 and people would be complaining about our offensive line or whatever else bothered them. Whining feeds this board unfortunately, so I try to not let it get to me.

Yo!

Ya'll need to to stop trip'n and enjoy this sh--!

THE BILLS ARE THE BEST!

Who cares about a loss to an NFC team, it don't mean diddly.

We will learn from this!

We will regroup from this!

We will make the playoffs!

This is a young team, with nothing but a great future ahead of us!

!@#$ the haters!

Get well soon Roscoe!

Does anyone remember during the super bowl years, I think it was the 1st one,not sure, the bills got thier butts kicked in like the 3rd game of the season and used it as motivation to a lot of wins that year. Let's hope this team does the same!

Repeat after me:

"The Bills suck. They will be lucky to win another game the rest of the season"

(Repeat the above, before and after every game, regardless of the outcome.)

It makes sense....I now know why we never see The Dean and Chris Mortensen in the same place at the same time.

Hmmm......

:ph34r:

Personally, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment, but I don't think any of us on this board have written the Bills off after the debacle in the desert. I for one am absolutely thrilled that we are 4-1 heading into our bye week. I don't think too many of us predicted we would be.

But I do believe that criticism of this team is warranted! I mean, isn't that what this board is for? To sound off with our concerns, fears, issues? Even with the wins there were some glaring things that stood out, that I, and other people so eloquently(and some not so eloquently) have stated.

1)Our offensive line - With the return of Peters, this was supposed to be the biggest strength of our team. They haven't opened up holes big enough for Calista Flockhart to run through, let alone Marshawn Lynch or Fred Jackson. I personally feel that Lynch has top 5 back potential in this league. But way, way, way too many of his meager yards have come after the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hits. Out of every 5 running plays of his, 4 times he is met at the line of scrimmage. That is unacceptable. When we have 3rd and 1, I have to hold my breath. I think we have the 2nd largest line in the NFL.

2)QB Pressure - we haven't been able to get consistent pressure on the QB since the Seattle game. Ask yourselves, other than Kavika Mitchell's hit on Warner, did we even sniff the QB? I counted at least 7 or 8 times where Warner held the ball WAAAYY too long, and we still didn't get to him.

I think once we get Mcgee and Roscoe back, they will help out our secondary and special teams immensely. But this team definitely has a few issues to work out. Like I said, I am a diehard Bills fan, have been since I was six. I am more excited about this season than I have been in a long time. But I don't think anyone has written the Bills off. If they have, they probably aren't Bills fans.

I confidently predict that we will play a solid game against the Chargers, and will get the victory accordingly. Because nobody, but nobody, circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills....

I was actually starting to think it was getting a bit crowded here on the bandwagon and I'm glad a bunch of the fairweather football watchers (can't call 'em fans) have jumped off to make room for the true fans. One loss and all of the sudden people are saying we suck again. You'll all be back after we get a few more wins under our belt and you'll pretend you never left. I saw something this morning about a Cubs "fan" selling his team loyalty on eBay to the highest bidder. No thanks, you're not welcome here. I along with many of you, have stuck by this team through the worst of times and I will not falter after one win. Go Bills!! 10-6 or 11-5 are very possible and that should mean play-offs.

Stop preaching and realize that analyzing a football game, good and bad, is what fans do, win or lose. If you don't want to recognize that, put on your rose colored glasses, go in the corner and suck your thumb everytime you see a post that you don't agree with.

Carry on.

Stop preaching and realize that analyzing a football game, good and bad, is what fans do, win or lose. If you don't want to recognize that, put on your rose colored glasses, go in the corner and suck your thumb everytime you see a post that you don't agree with.

Carry on.

I agree with you that analyzing a game or positional strength is not a problem. My problem is with the people who were saying how good we were 2 weeks ago that are now saying we suck, without hesitation or analysis. Many in the national media are now dismissing us and saying I guess those wins were just because of the weak opponents.

I agree with you that analyzing a game or positional strength is not a problem. My problem is with the people who were saying how good we were 2 weeks ago that are now saying we suck, without hesitation or analysis. Many in the national media are now dismissing us and saying I guess those wins were just because of the weak opponents.

Who cares what the media says(except for those who need more hobbies) and for the few who go overboard after a loss, ignore them. They come and they go every year on TBD.

I personally try to stay away from this board for a few days after every loss so as to keep clear of the ambulances rolling in and out as they pick up the suicide victims. Is it safe yet?

Not safe yet.....the haters are still in full force.

Growing up wearing a Joe Ferguson jersey to grade school as early as 2nd grade, sitting with 20,000 other fans when we got the sh-- knocked out of us in 84 and 85, and living through Kay stevenson, Hank Bullough, and one Ronnie Harmon drop after another, I'd say this qualifies me as a non band wagoner, and one who can give this opinion:

I'd definitely say this team does not have a bandwagon per say, at least not withing the confines of the Buffalo Nation, or anywhere in western NY, but given the years of let downs, superbowl misses, home run throw-ups(I was at that game), skates in the crease, and the rediculous image that our fine city is under 10 feet of snow year 'round, its not going to be uncommon that good fans, long time fans, and die hard till Ralph's last breath fans will get unsettled when we get our @ss kicked like that.

This board is the place to ask questions about confidence in this team, discuss strategies, talk about player performance perceptions, and bash Miami dolphags fans and their franchise in general. One thing is true about us Bills fans; We may be unsettled about a 4-1 start because the team has not accomplished anything yet that they have set out to do this year, and even if this team gets knocked down, beaten, embarrassed, or kicked aside by the national media, we all get back up year after year, dust ourselves off, look our adversaries in the eye, and say "bring it on"

Go BILLS!!!!

I don't really care about what the media thinks, says, or analyzes about this team. And I think it's a waste of time for everyone to be excited that we were getting respect from the media up until Sunday. Even if we beat San Diego and the media jumps back on the bandwagon, it doesn't make a difference who said it, or on what network.

I actually heard a phish phan on sirius the other night saying he thinks the phish have a legitimate shot at the division crown... he must have been high.

Well i dont think they will win the division they are not a pushover team. This is going to be a tight race all year buffalo has to win all of their division games to be secured that spot IMO

Growing up wearing a Joe Ferguson jersey to grade school as early as 2nd grade, sitting with 20,000 other fans when we got the sh-- knocked out of us in 84 and 85, and living through Kay stevenson, Hank Bullough, and one Ronnie Harmon drop after another, I'd say this qualifies me as a non band wagoner, and one who can give this opinion:

I'd definitely say this team does not have a bandwagon per say, at least not withing the confines of the Buffalo Nation, or anywhere in western NY, but given the years of let downs, superbowl misses, home run throw-ups(I was at that game), skates in the crease, and the rediculous image that our fine city is under 10 feet of snow year 'round, its not going to be uncommon that good fans, long time fans, and die hard till Ralph's last breath fans will get unsettled when we get our @ss kicked like that.

This board is the place to ask questions about confidence in this team, discuss strategies, talk about player performance perceptions, and bash Miami dolphags fans and their franchise in general. One thing is true about us Bills fans; We may be unsettled about a 4-1 start because the team has not accomplished anything yet that they have set out to do this year, and even if this team gets knocked down, beaten, embarrassed, or kicked aside by the national media, we all get back up year after year, dust ourselves off, look our adversaries in the eye, and say "bring it on"

Go BILLS!!!!

Amen brother, couldn't have stated any better! :doh: