Please write the Bills off, everyone

eball

Repeat after me:

"The Bills suck. They will be lucky to win another game the rest of the season"

(Repeat the above, before and after every game, regardless of the outcome.)

Danny Noonan: I kinda thought winning wasn't important.

Ty Webb: Me winning isn't, you do.

So even though I lost LA's 'Dinner's On Me SmartAss' contest, I still have just one word to say...

18 and 1 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :doh:

Stop preaching and realize that analyzing a football game, good and bad, is what fans do, win or lose. If you don't want to recognize that, put on your rose colored glasses, go in the corner and suck your thumb everytime you see a post that you don't agree with.

Carry on.

Classy. If you fail to appreciate the difference between a thoughtful analysis of the team's strengths/weaknesses, and a knee-jerk reaction to one loss, that's your issue.

Classy. If you fail to appreciate the difference between a thoughtful analysis of the team's strengths/weaknesses, and a knee-jerk reaction to one loss, that's your issue.

What difference does it make if it is a thoughtful analysis or a knee jerk reaction? Everyone reacts differently, but it doesn't mean they are less of a Bills fan than anyone else. Back to your pulpit now and spread the good word according to eball.

What difference does it make if it is a thoughtful analysis or a knee jerk reaction? Everyone reacts differently, but it doesn't mean they are less of a Bills fan than anyone else. Back to your pulpit now and spread the good word according to eball.

Trust me, I'm not seeking your approval for my posts.