Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our D needs to get a turnover or make some kind of play. Losman better find his groove with Evans. If he holds on to the ball for more than 4 sec again I am throwing a brick through the TV

How many bricks do you have?

Well, I suppose it would have been even worse had it happened on hard astroturf. Fortunately, the Cardinals have one of the softest natural grass surfaces in the league. Hey, gotta find SOME kind of silver lining in this.

Our D needs to get a turnover or make some kind of play. Losman better find his groove with Evans. If he holds on to the ball for more than 4 sec again I am throwing a brick through the TV

Your brick will probably land closer to a Bills receiver than JPs pass :unsure:

Um....let this game serve as a testament to all the WAY overly optimistic peeps out there. The REALISTS said that this game would be difficult to win at best (me one of them, I had them losing by 13). The only way this team has a shot is to make there second half adjustments NOW. No waiting for another 14 minutes o bleeding. We need to control the clock and eat some yards culminating in 7 or else everyone would be better off going and cleaning the garage, mowing the lawn or doing something with the kids. Sorry guys and gals, I KNOW my team very, VERY well.

Give Jp a chance .

Trent has Looked no Better in the first QT than Jp . This team starts very slow . we are very luckey that we have been able to come back .

Best and most fair quote all day; no more penalties however!