Awesome Edwards article I don't think has been posted!

Lv-Bills

One thing that stood out to me... he has fellow second year players Lynch and Poz over for dinner all the time.

If you watched the Trent Vidoes in a different thread, Hamdan says that this team has the best chemistry of any team he's ever been on (and he's been on several).

I think that says alot about the team and this article seems to go further again to support that. It's great to see such a great sense of friendship among the team. If team chemistry is important at all for winning games, then the Bills are definitely moving in the right direction.

One thing that stood out to me... he has fellow second year players Lynch and Poz over for dinner all the time.

A Bills band of brothers...must be Trent was a chemistry major. :angry:

"She (Shelby) is Wendy, keeping house for the Lost Boys."

LOL...Trent, Lynch, Poz...lost boys. Poz saying "My cooking skills are limited". :lol:

If you watched the Trent Vidoes in a different thread, Hamdan says that this team has the best chemistry of any team he's ever been on (and he's been on several).

I think that says alot about the team and this article seems to go further again to support that. It's great to see such a great sense of friendship among the team. If team chemistry is important at all for winning games, then the Bills are definitely moving in the right direction.

I think it helps with the bonding between offense and defense. Buddy Ryan's M.O., as a D coordinator, was to motivate the defense by making them compete with the offense and feel like they were carrying the team rather than encourage them to work together. A truly great team has a close relationship between offensive and defensive players. Whitner is a big help in this regard to with his house parties.

My favorite part of the article:

"But, honestly, it's more so that the team's playing better. It's frustrating for me to be compared to all these guys and get anointed as the next player and yet there's still plays in these last three games that I made personally that could have lost us these games."

That's the benefit of having a bunch of young guys on the team...they can hang out together without the pressures of having a family to take care of and spend time with. Look at Jim Kelly and Drew Bledsoe. Their careers peaked right before they got married. Once they had someone else to worry about, football was no longer just fun, now it was a way to support a family. Here's to hoping Trent lives with his sister at least until we have a Super Bowl win.

It is great that she is there to keep him grounded and help him manage his non-football life. Interesting that there was so much made about Marshawn's mother moving here with him when he was drafted but she never actually did it. My sister sat next to her a a plane the day after last weeks game and she said that she was just visiting but she has not moved to Bflo. My sister said that she was very nice by the way.

It is great that she is there to keep him grounded and help him manage his non-football life. Interesting that there was so much made about Marshawn's mother moving here with him when he was drafted but she never actually did it. My sister sat next to her a a plane the day after last weeks game and she said that she was just visiting but she has not moved to Bflo. My sister said that she was very nice by the way.

Not only that, but the part about the loneliness....a lot of players go home and power up the PS3 or Wii and go at it for a few hours, then get up the next day and do it all over again.

Good article. Makes me want to pick up that Edwards throwback jersey. :lol:

Not only that, but the part about the loneliness....a lot of players go home and power up the PS3 or Wii and go at it for a few hours, then get up the next day and do it all over again.

Good article. Makes me want to pick up that Edwards throwback jersey. :lol:

Plus, all the gold-digging bimbos that you KNOW are throwing themselves at these young, lonely millionaires have to get through smart (Math teacher), attractive (collegiate athlete), Shelby who as a woman will spot those fake tramps a mile off, whereas Trent might fall for it. He can trust her, she's his sister. That's gotta be big....

If she had been in Buffalo, Marshawn would have been home looooong before 2 A.M to have a hit-and-run.