Awesome Edwards article I don't think has been posted!

Lv-Bills

this is the type of stuff (having dinner together with family) that Ive been waiting to see from our team for years. I always remember hearing about Denver's Oline, during their championship years, having dinner together with their families at each other's houses. its this seemingly small stuff, OFF the field and away from the practice facility that make good teams great. This article practically brought tears to my eyes knowing the class acts that Marv and Co. have brought together to play for the people of Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!

I've tried but gave up when it would never accept any of my links. And I'm registered here!

well, the submissions have to be approved obviously. We couldn't just let anyone post any link to the front page. IF the links weren't approaved then chances are they were already posted and you didn't see them.

Good article. Makes me want to pick up that Edwards throwback jersey. :lol:

Funny you say this......but our team has been the abyss in terms of jerseys the last 4 or 5 years. Now that we are getting some stars, it's nice to have some choices of decent players that may be here a while longer.

I took my mom and wife to the game last weekend. My mom's favorite player was Bruce Smith. During the 4th quarter, she yelled out if you win this Trent, I'll buy your shirt. Needless to say, she and my wife bought the home jersey of Edwards, and I bought his throwback. Judging by the activity in the Bills store after the game, and what everyone had in their hands at the register, the Edwards jerseys were flying off of the shelves!

;)

Guest dog14787
I think it helps with the bonding between offense and defense. Buddy Ryan's M.O., as a D coordinator, was to motivate the defense by making them compete with the offense and feel like they were carrying the team rather than encourage them to work together. A truly great team has a close relationship between offensive and defensive players. Whitner is a big help in this regard to with his house parties.

My favorite part of the article:

"But, honestly, it's more so that the team's playing better. It's frustrating for me to be compared to all these guys and get anointed as the next player and yet there's still plays in these last three games that I made personally that could have lost us these games."

The mark of a true champion :lol: