Hope you like Dick

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the team has improved immensely over the time DJ has been at the healm and the fact is, this team looks like they are going to be pretty tough this season. I'm glad that we won't have to spend another disastrous offseason looking for a new coach, assuming that DJ gets that contract, though after the coaching job he did this week, that looks more likely.

I am not a huge fan of Jauron because at times i think he can get to conservative. I figured he would get an extension sometime here soon. His choices for Offensive and Defensive Coordinators were controversal but it looks like the fruits of their labor is finally paying off.

I think that everyone can see that the Players like playing for Jauron. Jauron isn't a big Rah Rah coach like we saw in Del Rio today but on the few occassions they show him stalking the sidelines he is always slapping the back of players and such.

I have heard some practices where he was mic'd up and he would refer to the players as Men. I think players like playing for a guy who appears to be cool and calm like Jauron is on the sidelines. He treats them with respect, etc... I personally don't understand how players like playing for Gruden, etc.. who scream all the damn time. It's annoying.

I like MY Dick, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

So far, I am relatively happy with Jauron's performance as HC. But, it is premature to give Dick an extension, IMO. I'd wait for a few more wins, to prove there has been real growth.

Dick

HEAD coach

Extension

Premature

Growth

I crack me up.

as I sat and watched the TV today they showed what both coaches and what they were doing on the sideline.

Jauron......cool and composed. Paying attention to what was going on the field. Steady....not too up or down.

Del Rio.....bitching to the ref at every turn......cheerleader running around getting his guys pumped up......high fiving players and they came off the field and getting excited after every positve play......then from what I understand he didn't have the class to shake DJ's hand after the game.

Which guy won the game? Give DJ his extension and pray to god we can keep this coaching staff together.

as I sat and watched the TV today they showed what both coaches and what they were doing on the sideline.

Jauron......cool and composed. Paying attention to what was going on the field. Steady....not too up or down.

Del Rio.....bitching to the ref at every turn......cheerleader running around getting his guys pumped up......high fiving players and they came off the field and getting excited after every positve play......then from what I understand he didn't have the class to shake DJ's hand after the game.

Which guy won the game? Give DJ his extension and pray to god we can keep this coaching staff together.

How about we make sure we sign his staff to an extension too? Especially Bobby April and McNally! And if Turk can keep revitalizing our offence (which I thought would be questionable this season and love getting proven wrong on thus far) sign him too!

A head coach's success is the sum of the staff he chooses. He majorly whiffed with Fairchild (easily the worst OC in recent memory) but may have rectified that with Schonert.