A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

1) It is probably me, but I cannot stomach Steve Tasker. I would have been blasting him for years if he wasn't so nice to Cindy. What a freaking horror show!

2) Trent has great chemistry with Josh Reed, and it is coming together with Evans. :censored:

3) Winning games is pretty. Winning games is good.

Seems like all we ever wanted was some blockers.

This can be our secret.

We can keep it good,

If they make the playoffs, I'm an Orchard Park-er.

This is a call to all of,

The Bills Fan Nation!

This is a call to all!

The Bills Fan Nation!

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) I am up for being less conservative but a sack after the deuce, with no Jax timeouts? If they are trying to give me a heart attack it probably won't work because I took my 20 mg. Zocor for my cholesteral before the game.

5) He made what I consider to be the play of the game, but Kyle Williams had a rough outing today. Still, I like the kid; the son of a B word never quits.

6) Sorry, but we need to get better at Center. A rusty Peters hurt us on the sack/fumble, but Fowler was killing us today.

7) Very bad move by Jauron to make that challenge. Everybody else in the free world knew that the play would stand.

8) LOL.....watch the replay. On the 1st qtr. Lynch TD run Peters almost killed a guy. He will get it together, and I'm not even a little bit worried.

9) Hats off to Youboty. The kid made some very nice, and important plays.

10) Trent is really going to be something special. Hey....is he already the best QB in the AFC East? :wallbash::wallbash::beer:

11) This is all just so f :worthy: ing great!

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 with the chance to be 3-0 (poor poor Radiers) this is the Bills team we have been waiting for. Considering how long the Bills have been "rebuilding" its nice to see some framing on the foundation.

Props to Youboty, can any other Bills tackel solo in the open field?

Solid win on the road!

Bill, excellent points all around. One thing I noticed today was Lee Evans' ability to get open. Call it separation, call it savvy, but he showed why he's a top flight receiver today.

This season, he's caught 11 passes for 185 yards. The 37 yard reception to set up the TD to Hardy was an excellent double move in coverage and if he doesn't make that play, I'm not sure Buffalo scores the TD.

That's just my initial addition to your list. Great as always Bill.

Edit: Can Buffalo and Evans come to an agreement soon?

1) It is probably me, but I cannot stomach Steve Tasker. I would have been blasting him for years if he wasn't so nice to Cindy. What a freaking horror show!

Yea, he's a good guy and a great special teamer, but that's about it. If he combined fred taylor's and maurice jones drew's names one more time I may have plowed my size 12 throught the tv.

2) Trent has great chemistry with Josh Reed, and it is coming together with Evans.

I think Trent has great chemistry with about everyone. This was his BEST game as a Bill so far.

9) Hats off to Youboty. The kid made some very nice, and important plays.

Yea, I can't believe I'm saying this but, Youboty was arguably the best tackler out there today!

2-0, baby!!

2-0 with the chance to be 3-0 (poor poor Radiers) this is the Bills team we have been waiting for. Considering how long the Bills have been "rebuilding" its nice to see some framing on the foundation.

Props to Youboty, can any other Bills tackel solo in the open field?

Solid win on the road!

Whitner. Maybe Poz.

If I may, Bill, I'll add some more.

We won the time of possession battle, the turnover battle and we have five penalties in two games. Signs of a well-coached team.

I read the game thread at TSW and listened to the game...hardly heard or read a peep about Stroud. Just went to ESPN.com and read the game recap, and it sounds as if he was dominant.

Most ridiculous post of the day...after we fell behind 13-10, someone posted something the lines of, "We'll be 1-4. Same old crap." Instead, we are 2-0, have averaged 27 points a game and allowed 13 points a game...and we've defeated two quality teams, both of which were in the playoffs last year and are expected to be in the postseason again this year. How can anyone be negative about anything right now?

Kudos to McGee, Youboty and Fred Jackson. Superb play and big reasons for our win. Although quiet for much of the day, kudos to Hardy, Schouman and Roscoe for making HUGE plays down the stretch.

Glad to see Oakland win decisively on the road today, even if it was the Chiefs. A ton of running yards for the Raiders today. That ought to get our attention and keep us focused.

7) Very bad move by Jauron to make that challenge. Everybody else in the free world knew that the play would stand.

Sometimes coaches will use challenges to give their teams some rest. It's longer than a time out and if the call is overturned so much the better. With temperatures at almost 100 degrees I suspect that might have been the reasoning behind that.

One more name to add to the list of guys that left it all out there. Josh Reed. He may not have had a big day receiving, but did you see the all the physical work this guy does? I was pretty impressed, today.

One more name to add to the list of guys that left it all out there. Josh Reed. He may not have had a big day receiving, but did you see the all the physical work this guy does? I was pretty impressed, today.

Reed, Youboty, Stroud, Evans and Edwards all left it on the field today.

I think there was a delay in replaying Edwards fumble that didn't give Jauron a lot of thime to decide.

Props to McGee for a timely interseption at the end of the first half and Roscoe for another nice punt return in the 4th quarter.

I thought that play was huge at the time. Now in hindsight, seeing how the 3rd quarter went... it may have won the game for us.

I'm finally seeing what you saw in Edwards, Bill. IMO it just wasn't all there last year but he had a great performance today and is rapidly becoming a very good player. So I'm on board with Edwards. :devil:

I think there was a delay in replaying Edwards fumble that didn't give Jauron a lot of thime to decide.

Maybe, but these challenges have never been one of Jauron's strong points. He did ask Trent on the sidelines if his hand was going forward...l But Steely Dan is right, another couple minutes rest at that critical part of a long, hot game did not hurt. Really, who can say how important that little respite may have been.

Maybe, but these challenges have never been one of Jauron's strong points. He did ask Trent on the sidelines if his hand was going forward...l But Steely Dan is right, another couple minutes rest at that critical part of a long, hot game did not hurt. Really, who can say how important that little respite may have been.

Actually, I think they mentioned that Jauron had the best efficiency in winning challenges last season.

Today's challenge may have been to gain more time for a break, as some other poster astutely noted, which is pretty smart on Dick's part.

3) Winning games is pretty. Winning games is good.

Seems like all we ever wanted was some blockers.

This can be our secret.

We can keep it good,

If they make the playoffs, I'm an Orchard Park-er.

The Bills Fan Nation!

This is a call to all!

The Bills Fan Nation!

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, a poem. It's too early Monday for a poem Bill.

Was interested in the comparisaon of the game had between Henderson & Stroud, or was it just too hot for there to be much DT presence?