Anybody want to buy this shirt???

Special K

:pirate: I am tempted.

My buddy is a huge Giants fan, and he has a hillarious tattoo we all would like. It is a hatchet going thru the Patriot logos head, it says 18-1 Slain :huh: I have a picture tried to make it my personal photo, but the file is too large

It's classless in every respect. Hate Brady all you want but to celebrate his injury and then create a way to make a profit off it is the epitimome of no class.

Lets face it, the reason we all hate Brady is because he's so good and has skewered us on numerous occassions. He may even have disrespected us in a magazine article. But if we beat the cheaters this year it will be without Brady. And I take NO PRIDE in beating a team with less than their best players. None at all. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it. Of course I would. But to be the best you beat the best. One of the oldest adages in sports.

GO BILLS!!!

It's classless in every respect. Hate Brady all you want but to celebrate his injury and then create a way to make a profit off it is the epitimome of no class.

Lets face it, the reason we all hate Brady is because he's so good and has skewered us on numerous occassions. He may even have disrespected us in a magazine article. But if we beat the cheaters this year it will be without Brady. And I take NO PRIDE in beating a team with less than their best players. None at all. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it. Of course I would. But to be the best you beat the best. One of the oldest adages in sports.

GO BILLS!!!

Pride? No. Vengeance? Yes.

The Pats cheated against the Bills.

Their players were on HGH.

They've been the beneficiaries of the most ridiculous favorable calls from refs.

They took out our starting QB in the most dirtiest hit from last year.

They clearly ran up the score on our team in their second meeting last year.

I hope the Bills show no mercy on the Patriots when they face them. Run up the score? No. But no mercy in all other matters on the field.