Peters

BeastMode54

Lol.. how can you even guess that? "I feel 85% in shape". Right, I bet he used the quadratic equation to calculate that.

In the same report from Chris brown and in Bill Daily Roscoe Parrish was listed as "not practicing today" (Wednesday)

The SPECULATION was that this was related to the knee soreness Roscoe experienced during training camp.

No no, the players are unionized, sleeping is just fine.

:(

well that a !@#$ing insult to American workers. America needs more unions to protect them from wallstreet/corporate/ceo & exec greed. because the last time I checked it was the American worker who was taking it the ass for the last decade or so.

well that a !@#$ing insult to American workers. America needs more unions to protect them from wallstreet/corporate/ceo & exec greed. because the last time I checked it was the American worker who was taking it the ass for the last decade or so.

Don't get me started on the inefficiency of unions. And for the record, most people who put their value into "security" in a job take it in the ass.

Jason Peters said he took 95 percent of the snaps at left tackle with the first unit in practice today. He also said he feels 85 percent in football shape. We'll have more on Peters this afternoon on the home page.

Do you think he plays?

Jauron may be having him practice a lot either to check him out or to get him prepared for Sunday. My guess is the latter. In any case, if he indeed is 85% back, he will be even better by Sunday. And, no offense to Chambers or Walker, but that is good enough for me to have him start. My wag is that he plays.

Jauron may be having him practice a lot either to check him out or to get him prepared for Sunday. My guess is the latter. In any case, if he indeed is 85% back, he will be even better by Sunday. And, no offense to Chambers or Walker, but that is good enough for me to have him start. My wag is that he plays.

He will play in some capacity, whether he's starting or coming in for spot duty, he will play on Sunday.

Temp 90 plus , he will need that other 15% to play Sunday .

the game time temps is what worries me about this game. I hope these guys are ready for the heat.

Peters will need to play to at least give Walker a break. But I think he gets a lot more playing time than just that.

I just listened to Trent's media conference, and he said that Peters looked great in practice. He also said that Peters was in on Monday and stayed very late with the O-line coach. Yesterday, Peters came in with Trent, Dockery, and Preston to go over cadences and blocking schemes. In addition, Jauron said that Peters lost some bad weight and is actually in better shape than he was at the end of last year. I really hope he plays Sunday as it sounds as if he's working really hard to get back out on the field

Gimmie a break.

I just listened to Trent's media conference, and he said that Peters looked great in practice. He also said that Peters was in on Monday and stayed very late with the O-line coach. Yesterday, Peters came in with Trent, Dockery, and Preston to go over cadences and blocking schemes. In addition, Jauron said that Peters lost some bad weight and is actually in better shape than he was at the end of last year. I really hope he plays Sunday as it sounds as if he's working really hard to get back out on the field

Awesome news; thanks for the update. I take Peters at his word that he really didn't want to be away but felt it was his only option. I disagree with him on that point, but that's water under the bridge. I'm glad he has worked to get himself in shape and seems eager to get back on the field.

I'm guessing he'll be starting on Sunday.

Awesome news; thanks for the update. I take Peters at his word that he really didn't want to be away but felt it was his only option. I disagree with him on that point, but that's water under the bridge. I'm glad he has worked to get himself in shape and seems eager to get back on the field.

I'm guessing he'll be starting on Sunday.

Yea, that's what I'm most happy about as well, that he kept in shape. The fact that he lost a few pounds and body fat suggests he really was working hard and not eating twinkies and ding dongs as many posters here had said. If he continues that determination on the field and keeps up what he did last year the FO would be retarded not to give him a new contract. LET's GO BILLS!!!!!! I can't remember the last time I was this pumped up about a season before!

Yea, that's what I'm most happy about as well, that he kept in shape. The fact that he lost a few pounds and body fat suggests he really was working hard and not eating twinkies and ding dongs as many posters here had said. If he continues that determination on the field and keeps up what he did last year the FO would be retarded not to give him a new contract. LET's GO BILLS!!!!!! I can't remember the last time I was this pumped up about a season before!

I can -- it was in 2003. I pray this is not a repeat.